+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 349 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Senior Member sonu is an unknown quantity at this point sonu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading main har time best hae because ye 24 hour online and profitable job hae es main time ki koi limit nai hoti i think ye trader k knowledge and experience par depend karta hae agar trader ko trading main proper knowledge ho to os k lea har time best hae

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zuhaibsafdar is on a distinguished road zuhaibsafdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no fix time to trade in the forex market because it forex is very big business and forex market opens 24 hours and a forex trader can trade in this business at every time when he want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member turbin is an unknown quantity at this point turbin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best times is that when we know the trend in the market and also europeon and the usa sessions are more important to us so we should be able to get the good and excellent money from this market as well.

Member romio is an unknown quantity at this point romio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best time of trading is evening time because i also see that this time market is running quickly. hum sab dost mil kar tradingg evening ko he katy han, is k ilawa haman forex news sy atech ehna chahia ta k hamn markit ka pata chalta rahy. or hum acchy trade kar sakan.

Banned rebod is an unknown quantity at this point rebod's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex tradign me jab london or new york session kafe achi ha trading karne me thike ha je or hame caye in session me trading karte ha . it will be differnent good tme to one method and other method.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading time problem for me yet so deep and understand that I often difficult to take direction or purpose for trading is good and right. but I will not stay silent I will continue to learn so that I can get results in forex trading. and can meet the needs of my life with forex trading.

Senior Member fxtayab is an unknown quantity at this point fxtayab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time tu kafi sra hai our Forex trading main ap 24 our main kisi bahi time kam kar skate ho. but jo time muhe ko Forex trading krana ka liya sahi lagta hai wo hai London session . is time ma market bht oper necha hota hai arm sa prfit mil jata hai.

Member puja 86 is an unknown quantity at this point puja 86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the best time are For most forex traders, the best time of day to trade is the Asian trading session hours. European currency pairs such as EUR/USD show the best results. so the best time trade is the Asian trading session hours.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best timing wo he jiske sath hmm asha profit make kar sakte hein bhai,forex me sabse ashi timing jab news release hoti he wo hoti he news trade ke sath hmm asha profit make kar sakte hein

Member nadeembali is an unknown quantity at this point nadeembali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    joo too expert trader hoota hay woo kisi bee time main trade kar sakta hay kyon kay uss koo pata hota hay money kaysay earn karni hay but new trader koo chahyay woo uss time trade naa karay jub important data aata hoo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 349 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)