+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 349 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,547 Times in 955 Posts
    forex trading karny me jo bhe or jab bhe free hota hay wo tabhi forex trading karta ho or kuch log free time me forex trading karty hain or me bhe free time me forex trading karta hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no best time in trading on the forex trading system because it is open to 24/5 and 24 hours a day so you need to work for a period of two days to work and settle the market and then start again to work so keep trading and continue to get money according to trade You and ne to aj don't trade ki hay usme mene ye note kia hay kay jab united market open hoti hay tab we trade time karni chahie hame or us trading time karne ka maza bhi ata hay hame lahaza hame is time trading karni chahie tray time I market sahi tarah the nai karti movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have studied all of the forex rules and regulations completely, with all your intentions and interests, I don't think so you need to revise these things again and again. Exercise is good for the lives of traders. because only training can make it suitable for the forex business. and when the market goes on the side of the road it doesn't move more than 10-15 pips in all directions. this is called market consolidation. placing each entry during this consolidation is very risky. I found that the market remained largely turbulent during the London and New York sessions. so far the movement has become very high. so you can trade for these two sessions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to konspirasi For This Useful Post:

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time you have to study business under the supervision of an expert trader. You also see various videos about Forex analysis. Practice is a good side for every job. Without practice it is not possible Forex business in the world. So, Forex is the best exclusive and smartest online business and you market 24 hours open rehti hy ap is k via Jb chahyn trading kr sakty Hyn agr ap ki luck ap sath hy t ap k lye hours best time hi is myn time ki koi the limit of ni hyb Jb ap is free Hun is ko using kryn.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mulia For This Useful Post:

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thus there is no best time. It depends on the trader and the strategy. For me the right time to trade is when price movements are fast, especially at opening and closing times. When most markets are opened, this is a good time to trade. and the better your technical analysis is the better you can get into the market very much than my new trader doesn't have enough knowledge about this. I think the best time to trade is after London closes where prices are not active only I Say there is no best time to open a trade after all scalping strategies are the type that can enter the market at any time but open transactions during news time are very profitable due to the fact that the market move fast enough

9. The Following User Says Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market is a 24 hour open market here. You can trade all the time when you are free and when you want to trade, but successful traders follow a number of time schedules to trade and get more profits from their past, london market sessions and others are new york market session and as long as we have a chance to profit, the best for us is to conduct trading activities. there is no definite time when we have to trade. The most important thing is the opportunity to enter. However, in my experience. This opportunity is usually common in London and the US session. so you must pay attention to the trading session

11. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't hesitate to make your purchase reseller a tactic and even regardless of the complete system which is the best time to work with regard to the guidelines related to the people involved determined by and when this treatment is also common at the beginning and at the end of each treatment you want to buy certain for chasing energy, fast movement. and choosing the right time to make our strategy will also change, in accordance with the fast-changing, sometimes fast-changing market allows traders to place their strategies to get more profits. only for junior traders, this can be a stumbling block to them if they ignore their own security strategy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and I believe this checks that each of us needs to trade in just a few hours while most promotions are usually wide open and there may be very good movements in different price ranges wise in gloomy times it will be difficult to generate some kind of profit. and Choosing the right time to trade the forex market is very important because different traders have a good time to trade. And you can also do an analysis to find the correct entry and exit points. we must prepare mentally and analyze the market situation in detail because you can make this the best time to generate profits when the market is very active.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, I see that the best time of trading in Forex activities is news time, because prices change radically and we can get lots of pips that can give us money easily, but we have to follow Insta Rules that when the news we have to benefit which does not exceed 10% of capital and which is largely dependent on your own specifics. The way they trade, either scalping or maybe trading investment days or maybe swing swings. Moving traders requires fewer periods of time when in front of a viewing chart that evaluates to others. Therefore, no one has set a limited period of time to exchange views because the market starts every day.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the accuracy in placing orders I think we will be able to walk with calmness and patience then everything will start very well and it is very important and as a trader we must be able to do it perfectly, that is, the trader will succeed, because small mistakes can turn into bad thing. and the best time is when you have the maximum amount of money ... like 200 dollers in your forex account ... then you will use your money by taking it from your account ... and trading to make a profit .

19. The Following User Says Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 349 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)