+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 349 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asian market time may to movement bilkul kam hoti hay, phir London open per kuch taize aati hay, laykin asal volatility US open per daykhi jaati hay, phir US open kay baad aksar news releases bhi hoti hay jiss say mazeed movement fast ho jaati hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babu For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best time for trade? it mostly depends on the individual himself. The way he trades, either scalping or day trading or swing trading. Swing traders requires less time in front of charts as compare to others. So, no one can specify a fixed time for trading as its a 24 hour open market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to avi For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my opinion the best time for me to trade in forex when i was in front of the chart.i have no idea about the fixed best time in forex trading..but i feel that it is not good to trade during the mondays and fridays and during the festival times like newyear,christmas....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mita For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Junior Member mahmodeid is an unknown quantity at this point mahmodeid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the europeon session starts and also when usa session starts really its the best time for trading in forex .. and also news is one of the most important things that decide the time of trading so i hope nice earning for you good luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mahmodeid For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I think the best time is new york session, from start i concentrate on EUR/USD and never miss on daily trade. In new york sessionm prices move quickly and most of the volume also traded in the same session so in short time i earn more due to quick movements.
    Yes, the movement of market in New York session usually is fast but it's depending on condition of market too. In the opening of
    New York session, it was moving fast because there are many high impact news. But about 2-3 hours before New York session is
    closing, the movement is sideways.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to joko For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the huge movements is mainly caused by news time only. You may always wait for the true trend and then enter in to the market. And also you can make analysis to know the correct entry point and exit point. so that you getting more profit

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldip kale For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I think the best time is new york session, from start i concentrate on EUR/USD and never miss on daily trade. In new york sessionm prices move quickly and most of the volume also traded in the same session so in short time i earn more due to quick movements.
    you may not understand the intent of the Time Frame that was written here, Time Frame is meant here is the time that shows the price movement in a certain period of 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 1 day, etc....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kaji For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is best to open a trade at morning time when there is very littel movement but trade should be opened in trend direction which we see that market is in past few days, an wait until evening when major traders are trading and there high movement - i often get the opportunity to close in good profit at that time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is the ideal time to trade is when the European session opening session until America opened, ie between 13:00 (GMT +7). because at that time of turmoil significant price, and is ideally suited to be utilized for profit.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wait to get the right time for open position is very good and wise then they will get the best results from their waiting ..
    and there are many market session that will give these moment and then they can use and take some benefit from it,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 349 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)