+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 349 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lots on high so for me I buy currency pairs at night and sell or close them in the morning or evening while the olatile market may be the most profitable time to trade accordingly. There is no value for time in determining profits and no one knows when the market moves and when it can get profit I think 8 am to 12 pm EST is the most active trading hour because this is a session of overlapping us-Europe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex 24 hours a day anywhere in your home business is no longer a baseo forex business. In addition, forex is 24 hours anytime while the best time to trade is during the day and mid-week during Asian trading where trade is good too because the European session can take place during the U until I hope that if some people can catch them then enough to meet the target -that the best time to trade depends on the market opening time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a definite best time to trade forex, and in forex, you can trade and get profit while feeling that forex can change our minds positively. This is a difficult answer to mention the time for the best trading because whenever market movements can occur but good general and ordinary movements that we see in the London and NY sessions so you can choose the session to trade for a while. Risk free is low trading. If you want to work and relax at home for free and when

4. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pak jahan tak maine apne pengalaman terbatas se majamati se pasar mein ke liye hai hai ki pachar mein sabse jaad jaad sangi london ki huli hai tab ho gayi hai aur jawaab ja New York aur London mein khule hain kami samay ye sab sez hai hai , we have a long list of profesional hammers and GMT in GMT, from 13:00 to 15:30.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience, I want to say that the best time to trade is when you mentally relax and trade with a less tense mind. As we all know that the forex market is 24x5 days and traders can trade according to convenience, I think when you are mentally relaxed then now is the right time to trade and you can get more when trading today.

Member Abu Baker Akram Mayo is a jewel in the rough Abu Baker Akram Mayo is a jewel in the rough Abu Baker Akram Mayo is a jewel in the rough Abu Baker Akram Mayo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ’s been such a lovely day – it’s Chrismas fellas and I hope you are having an awesome time. The holidays offer us an opportunity to learn new things and that’s what I’m going to try in this update.

Today’s topic is about why you should trade only a few instruments, rather than 10 – 15 instruments. I think you should trade one-two markets that you are intimately familiar with, which you can trade more often than others. Let me share my personal experience.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all time is good for trading, it all depends on the way we trade, if we have a trading system that can be used in any market conditions, we can always get benefits, but it would be better to wait for the current European or American session to start trading and my partner and I received a real check that each of us needs to buy and sell only at any time it seems the model is usually wide open and there is also very good mobility from the price of some other wise with uninterrupted time make any benefits.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex I trade karne when the best time hota he jab hmm is my business income making karte hein only reckoning when he is the best time jism hmm successful ho jae forex i am successful honing to lie hmme hard work because bhut jaruri a, i am for hmesha work business Hard Krishna Pasand Krishna Hun Me Forex Me Hmesha Hard Work Krt Hun

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this big step is mainly due to information alone. You may constantly pay attention to the actual trends and enter the market. So you can do an inspection to find out the best access points and also get out of the stage. If you always depend on a certain period of time, you can buy a discount that is deferred. The market shows a variety of movements at every opportunity, so it constantly prepares you to take care of certain reversals.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think choosing the best time to trade is a powerful way to maximize the profit potential of each trade. Professional traders know this secret. You can make these same choices and maximize your profits in each trade. The Power Hour operates from 8am to 12pm EST. Yes, the most active trading period only lasts four hours every day! You can win. Good luck frndzzz ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 349 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)