+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 349 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    all the good time to start trading, however, we should be able to choose the right time, if we are wrong in making predictions, then we could lose a lot of money, we have to wait for the best session to start trading forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear trading in forex market actually I believe the best time to trade is when the European session opens because you will find a good movement in the price and you can catch the move from the begining, remember that it's not good to trade with the news because the price moves crazy in both ways.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Saba Abbasi will become famous soon enough Saba Abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think best time to trade is different in different country. but i think that is best time fore when main country market is open i think that is market moving more than other time like different country is us and gbp.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make the actual transaction, but using the time well, I usually do not fit the individual merchant
    with the system rules and strategies that have been made to get the best time to make transactions if you are dependent,
    there is a fast movement. than usual in the market for this session, open and close each session.
    CMIIW

5. The Following User Says Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

nafas (2017-10-28)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    trade ka liye koi fix timing nhi hoty ha kio ka forex ko ham kisi be waqat kar sakty ha jab chahay kio ka ya sab hamary pas hota ha ka kab ham is ko time de patay ha is liye ham jab be chahay is pa kam kar sakty ha time nikal ka

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-21), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-27), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), Trump (2017-10-20), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    i dont see time while trading because i am scalper and i only see a volatility of pair..so basically seeing a time is not worthy in my trading style ......
    I do not think so. For brokers, the best time to trade is the Asian session because sideways are the best time
    for brokers. And the Asian session tends to be a sideways condition but it is important to know
    conditions in the market first. Certain sessions are not always the same conditions.
    thank

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well trading in forex business I personally think good time of trading is completely individual decision for a trader. Timing depends on situation of individual day. Everyday best time will not same. so you have to fix what is the best time for your trading. That will be the best for your trading career.

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe there are no specific time for trading . Open new entry always depend on market situation and trading plan . We must follow market trend for open good trade . Many trader follow news and release time for open profitable trade but it's bad idea for newbie and low experience trader .

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best time to trade? It mostly depends on the individual itself. How he trades, either trading scalping
    or day trading or swing. Swing traders need less time ahead of the chart than others.
    So, no one can determine the exact time to trade as a 24 hour open market.
    good luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

moive (2017-10-28)

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All time suitable for trading. But, to make a profit, we need to wait our turn. Scalcer needs sideways trend.
    The market seems to be most of the time sideways. For day trader, breakout or support
    and resistance point will make the best timing. I always rely on the style of the day that makes the road safe.
    becarfull

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

dingding (2017-10-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 349 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)