+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 369 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3689

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hobby? unfortunately I do not never regard it like that wherein I'm fully trading with the assume that this business full of and quietness so I never assume the withdrawal hobby, we must make this like a job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm an incredibly serious dealer, I helpful to consider forex trading like a pastime but it many improved once i surely could earned my personal initial profits coming from my personal fx trading in addition to Personally i think so competent possessing that take advantage my personal hands. I bought very encouraged.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munyeria is an unknown quantity at this point munyeria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just like some of us here, i also used to trade as a hobby and for sure it was fun especially during the winning days but i realized that most of the days would lose great trades just because i did it when i felt like ti.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In an hobby you continue your activity even without profit. So do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader and are here for earning money?
    i am serious Forex Trader but i am new so i am trying to Learn About Forex Trading for All. i hope when i am become a Forex Master then i am gain here too much money and i am complete my dream.

Junior Member johanarifin is an unknown quantity at this point johanarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    first time when i started my trading it was my hobby in this market. but day by day i am entering in this market and getting the real enjoyment from this market. now i am professional trader and its my job really. because a major portion is come from here for my life expense.
    once your very best friend, I also feel comfortable with this forex business, I can get more money from forex business, although I am still just a beginner in this business and I am sure if I am serious in my study will definitely get good results.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @sohel it is right that we should deal with risk carefully, and forex being a serious business it need to be considered more than just a hobby and we need to put requisite efforts to ensure wise trades.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am serious and do it in a demo account that I also wanted to be traded in foreign exchange to make a profit, it is my hobby and that you plan to trade in foreign exchange as a part time job here is not, I really want to learn more about the currency market foreign

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @sohel it is right that we should deal with risk carefully, and forex being a serious business it need to be considered more than just a hobby and we need to put requisite efforts to ensure wise trades.

Junior Member sohels is an unknown quantity at this point sohels's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to earn money from forex market should be never try to with hobby .because forex is very risky alawys try to trade with serious otherwise you will be fail

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rihana View Post
    initially i started Forex as a hobby.nowadays, i am trying to take it seriously.but, still i have not find my own strategy to go with. when i will be able to find it, i will do Forex only.that's for sure.happy trading
    Why dont you spend some timle on learning forex anlaysis and testing a strategy. Once you have tested strategy i think you should be able to do good in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 369 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)