+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 369 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3689

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Banned kimtahu is an unknown quantity at this point kimtahu's Avatar
    Thanks
    make money hobby all nguoi.nhung it is no longer a hobby when you have to put a lot of effort to learn and study forex.it is a science and requires the investment of gray matter.it is thought for those who want to forex is a job, a business area brings a lot of money.only those who consider forex gambing they think forex is a hobby.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every job, I try to always be serious. I am in this business because I want to get serious with this work. business trading for me is that we must live with a serious, not a hobby seedar. because by living it seriously, we will get more lessons and experiences that will make us better,and can give us an advantage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Kiki is an unknown quantity at this point Kiki's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is a good way to understad where a good and a very trading and understanding there are so many ways.

Banned Md. moshin(opu) is an unknown quantity at this point Md. moshin(opu)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    My business as Forex, and I installed it as a good business, but my business with this in mind that this business is under pressure so I funds and do not want to get it set up to work ..
    It is free and clean, with a market analysis for my business to be

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji bhai mai tou forex ko ekdum serious leta hoon kyunki mujhe esme apni life set karni hai aur esse hobby ki tarah hei leta hoon kyunki mujhe pata hai agar ek baar mai esme kamyaab hogaya tou life badal jaengi..

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex trading more than a game, because the trade requires full concentration to determine the position of a safe and profitable. forex trading requires a lot of predictions and analysis so that we do not lose the trade, and requires real money in trade to trade and gain a real advantage in the form of real money in forex trading.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both I consider Forex Trading serious and not serious trade if you have studied Forex and knew all the analysis and the secrets in this market will not face any difficulty in this market never .

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main Forex trading ko ek bahut hi acha aur serious business manta hu kyoki isme muje apna cariier dikhta hai, kahi baar hum log Forex trading me jyada serious na hone ki vajah ke karan ache trader sabit nahi ho pate aur ishi liye Serious hoker trading karne se hi hume jyada fayda hoga.

Member tahmid.mother is an unknown quantity at this point tahmid.mother's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, forex trading is not a hobby, it is a serious subject. for being a perfect trader, you must have to be serious in work. Actually forex is not only a interesting business but also it can give you an excellent benefit which is unlimited income. so we can say that forex is a golden opportunity.

Senior Member lastdream is an unknown quantity at this point lastdream's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do trading seriously. and hope to get profit many from forex. since early recognizing forex it is true direct me have high enthusiasm to study and learn how to get profit consistently through forex. and hopefully my dream is reached.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 369 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)