+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 369 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3689

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Senior Member romee01 is an unknown quantity at this point romee01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually at first I consider Forex trading as my hobby but day by day I am falling with love Forex. Because I can depends economically on Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dasmika is an unknown quantity at this point dasmika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to seriously on using this business, i think that most of the trader is really serious on make the trading on the forex, i am also seriously in here, because i know that on the forex if we are serious on make the trading and also make the learning will help us many thing on our economy condition

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nonsenopra is an unknown quantity at this point nonsenopra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In an hobby you continue your activity even without profit. So do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader and are here for earning money?
    the worst enemy you can have while trading is yourself and your emotions. especially greed and fear. you can't trade well and confidently if these comes into place. learn how to control it by discipline, emotion is not only enemy but also a great enemy. for emotion we could not any profit from forex. i think lack of skills and education are responsible for that. by well trading knowledge and skills we can control our bad nature and can expect of earning.

Senior Member mydestiny is an unknown quantity at this point mydestiny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no as donot do forex as a hobby but i take it as a serious trader and i want to earn profit and make myself financially strong so i want to do this forex trading seriously that why i am learning this and getting knowledge on this.

Senior Member arjulko is an unknown quantity at this point arjulko's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't really agree that we can't success if we treat our forex trading as a hobby, since this works for me. I think, we need to trade with less
    tension, and to treat it like a game or hobby will just help us to reach that. It does not mean that we always underestimate our hobbies. I think
    that we should keep all of our activity in good and best condition even if we are gaming or just doing some hobbies.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm a serious trader, i learn everyday and practice also to be a good trader. I think i learn much everyday from my experience because i want to be success in this business more than other business

Senior Member pipseekerfx is an unknown quantity at this point pipseekerfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think trading is a serious thing. A job that requires high concentration and analysis. If we just consider the things that are not serious and do not require a high effort, I think you are just wasting your time here.

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i consider it a hobby as the first shout and i have to say taht the forex market is a good job and a good hobby too

Member diprasnuwa is an unknown quantity at this point diprasnuwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In an hobby you continue your activity even without profit. So do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader and are here for earning money?
    We have to understand that this market doesn't care who you are as long you trade well then you gonna be a winner. Follow your trading plan and obey your own trading rules...if you can do that,that is a good start already!!! To become a successful Forex trader must move away from your emotions and greed and set yourself the goal sought by whatever temptations

Member siwigaliwa is an unknown quantity at this point siwigaliwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every best trader have some quality or characteristic which help them to become best trader. For become best trader in forex market you should be keep this quality while trading. Honesty is the main characteristic which must be keeping while trading. to be a good trader first of all we should learn about the forex business and also market conditions . them we have to reduce our emotions and greed being patent then we can achieve good results

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 369 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)