+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 369 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3689

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Senior Member vansa is an unknown quantity at this point vansa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In an hobby you continue your activity even without profit. So do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader and are here for earning money?
    Before entering the market Forek we should really be reading Trend, but Trend signal alone is not enough because in analyzing the market movements Ideally we should conduct Technical and Fundamental analysis. For starters ya, When should choose one only because it is still not able to do the analysis, which analyzes the preferred

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member m99.umair is an unknown quantity at this point m99.umair's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm doing forex as a serious trader and giving alot of time.I am practicing on demo account as well to learn and gain experience in forex trading,i dont think so you should take it as hobby because a hooby is the one who you do it everytime but forex is a buisness where you do it as a part time so you cant say it as my hobby better you become serious trader and learn about forex each and everything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mhanif is on a distinguished road mhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We cannot simply take this business lightly because the market is too risky to just trade anyway and instead of earning we might start losing here so we have to be serious while trading and make sure that we are following the right path.

Senior Member typer786 is an unknown quantity at this point typer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is very interesting business and if you joined this business so it makes your hobby and you work in forex all the time with interest because it is very interesting business and we can learn more with this way and forex is my work and hobby we can say

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't also believe it could be a interest it will be take as a career then a trader can do success in trading and also i sould be studied severely.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pipseekerfx View Post
    I think trading is a serious thing. A job that requires high concentration and analysis. If we just consider the things that are not serious and do not require a high effort, I think you are just wasting your time here.
    yes you are very much right that the live trading is a very serious thing. if we can wine then it will increased our money or we will lost it. so we can play in the demo account only as we like to learn forex but it will never a good thing to take live trading lightly. to keep our self tension free we can make our trading volume small but it means not that we are taking forex lightly.

Senior Member Ravishing Kashan is an unknown quantity at this point Ravishing Kashan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is my hobby plus my source of income too....
    i love to work with forex n i love to earn profits with forex...
    forex plays too good role in my life...
    FOREX YOU ARE OWSUM!!!

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In an hobby you continue your activity even without profit. So do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader and are here for earning money?
    I am a serious forex trader, forex is never gambling or a hobby or something like that. I believe that this business is basically a business that we should take serious/. I take it very serious
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member xeeshii is an unknown quantity at this point xeeshii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a game that you have to play seriously.. yeah you can take it as a hobby too but you have to take this game seriously and be motivated of what you are doing for trading.. so just stay focus on your trading and stuff..

Senior Member aman khan is an unknown quantity at this point aman khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ek serious treader hon kun k treading mera kam hai aur kam main koi mazak nahi chalta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 369 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)