+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 369 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we come in trading only for time passes and it becomes our hobby right away, and when it becomes our hobby we become a serious trader too, so if you consider it a hobby then you will become a trader otherwise you cannot go any further in trading .and I am now a very serious trader because I am determined that I will recover all my previous losses. if I will need another year to recover then I will work very hard for and still I really do. form won in the last 3 months consistently and recovered already 25% loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Even if you treat as a Hobby also you need to trade with proper discipline and correct method. Because there people who do take a Hobby also seriously and do it with lot of dedication. I have taken Forex trading quite seriously and even enjoy doing it except certain conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her bar dar hi hamara nuqsan kerwa deta h kabhi kabhi ham ko as mien bhoot munafa milana hota h aur ham dar trade close ker dete hien tu ham bad mien pachtate hien k ham ko as mien ye nahi karna chahye agar ham as mien kio galti kerte hien tu ham ko as ki bari saza mil sakti h as lyee as mien hamain her bar galti nahi kerna hota h aur ham ko ache waqt ka intzar ker k as mien trade kerna hota h aur jab wo acha waqt a jata h tu ham ko darna nahi hota h aur trade open ker dena hota h as lyee as mien hamari soch ko badal ker as mien trade karna hota h aur kamaee b kerna hota hai.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I think Forex traders have never done Forex business just for hobbies, I believe every trader considers this business to be serious. I always do this business seriously to make money and make my life easy and happy. But the Forex market is a great place to gain knowledge and experience. I make money with this business. and because my forex is a serious business, because this is a business with real money investment, and there is a risk of huge losses. so I must always be serious in the forex business. if as a hobby, I'm not sure I will be able to trade well. I will always be serious in learning, trading because I want good results from the forex business.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee han boss aap ki baat belkul sahi h k forex aik best kaam h aur ham ko as mien kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien best kaam kar k as mien best kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien khud k lyee kaam karna hota h aur dil sy koshesh karna hota h aur as mien apne lyee aik acha aur behtreen mustaqbil hasil karna hota hai.

Member Daintree9 will become famous soon enough Daintree9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer trading not a hobby but I prefer trading seriously because it is matter of your on wealth I usually take trading too seriously because you have to you take these things seriously but I am trying to make this trading my hobby also because I tried usually many times a day and I am I'm using trade seriously.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ntn View Post
    Zindgi ka kio b shoba ho ham ko as mien plan karna hota h agar hamara plan mazboot h tu ham as mien her bar kamyab ho sakte hien aur agar hamara plan mazboot nahi h tu ham as mien apna nuqsaan ker sakte hien aur kio b as mien apna nuqsan nahi kerna chahta h as lyee ham ko as mien her bar aik proper plan aur mansoba bana ker as mien kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien apne lyee her bar achi kamaee kerna hota h aur khud ki zindgi ko asan karna hota h.
    Dear mein tu aik serious traders hon mere pas itna tu waqt hai nhi k mein hobby samjh kwork karta rahon meine earning karni hai apni family ko suport bhi karna hai is liye mein aik serious trader hon aur learning bhi karta hon

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Zindgi ka kio b shoba ho ham ko as mien plan karna hota h agar hamara plan mazboot h tu ham as mien her bar kamyab ho sakte hien aur agar hamara plan mazboot nahi h tu ham as mien apna nuqsaan ker sakte hien aur kio b as mien apna nuqsan nahi kerna chahta h as lyee ham ko as mien her bar aik proper plan aur mansoba bana ker as mien kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien apne lyee her bar achi kamaee kerna hota h aur khud ki zindgi ko asan karna hota h.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Es mai koi sku nahi k har koi earning hasil krna chahta hasi. Es lye wo earning hasil krney key method ko serach krta hai. Tk es ki earning zada sey zada ho. Es lye forex ak online earning business hai. Jis mai earning planning aur mehnat sey he hasil hoti hai.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mien news ka bhoot hi amal dakhl h agar ham as mien news ko dakh ker trade kerte hien tu ham as mien her bar kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien news ko follow karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar news k ane sy pahle market ki herkat ko dakhna hota h agar ham ko as mien andaza ho jata h tu ham as mien trade ker sakte hien aur agar ham ko as mien news k pata nahi chalta h tu ham as mien trade belkul b nahi ker sakte hien as lyee as mien ham ko her bar news per nazar rakhna hota h aur ham ko as mien jab samjh a jaye tu trade zaror open kerna hota hai.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 369 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)