+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 369 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I use forex for side jobs and make an extra money, I have another main jobs. but, I decide to be seriously in this business, the way I learn and also practice because I willing to use this business as my main job someday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my thinking that you are jion the Forex market as a hoppy. Than you can not successful trader. You can not achieve the target. So that you are jion the forex as a business. Than you atr work the market with the good plan and follow the trend. Than you ate successful trader. Your earning is high.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shownpg is an unknown quantity at this point shownpg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think you may have buying and selling as interest. One fundamental loss will make you either cease trading or extreme approximately buying and selling. You may love trading very smooth and fun in demo. But for me trading isn't always interest. It is primary source of earnings.

Member JeremiahMoyer is an unknown quantity at this point JeremiahMoyer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I don't think this activity as a hobby. It could be the very thing, until you come back. With the loss, you are a commercial or negotiate seriously. I love the demo trading and exciting. But if there is not entertainment. The main source of income of the DAR.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading aik real business hai forex market aik real place hai jahan se hum earning kar sakty hen life time k liye dear isi liye mein forex trading ko as a serios trader k tor per leta hon market ko

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the moment, while I am trying to learn and to enhance a good strategy: I consider forex as a hobby that could become after
    a real business. determining and effective strategy of trading allowing me to make continuous profits will let me consider forex
    as a business and I will try to increase my capital and maybe make trades on accounts of other clients and taking a share for their
    profits as did many other traders all over the world.

Member AurelioLively is an unknown quantity at this point AurelioLively's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I don't think this activity as a hobby. It could be the very thing, until you come back. You can create a significant loss of either leaving or seriously. I love the super easy and fun events in the demo. But if there is not entertainment. The main source of income of the DAR.........

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a very serious trader. Trading in the forex market is a very serious business and should always be taken as such, although traders who have spent a lot of time in the market and have already acquired high knowledge and wide trading experience takes trading as hobbies because to them trading is no longer a big deal.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that I am a serious trader for i know what it s that am getting from forex trading, for me its a serious business that puts bread on the table and pays all the bills for me plus so many other things, its a gold mine believe me so with that being said you can not joke around such a thing that is capable of changing your life for good.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that I don't consider trading just as hobby but I have taken Forex trading as my part time business and I'm working here as part time trade to earn some extra cash. I found the Forex very best business opportunity in the real life and It's really best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 369 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)