+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 369 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear I actually think when trading forex I will learn to be more seirus in forex trading, because I see there is big opportunity for us to be able to earn income without limitation in the trading, and if we are not serious in doing so, we will not get maximum results in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually when trading in this forex business at first I was just doing it as a hobby and I was not very serious about my trading in fact I used to do it like betting some times a got profit sometimes i suffered loss, but now I'm a very serious trader and I try to learn as much as I can about forex trading , and also very cautious about my trading , over all I'm in profit now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ghulammohayyudin is an unknown quantity at this point ghulammohayyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my openion insta forex trading is not a hobby it is a serious buisness if we take it just as a hoby and not seriously then we will lose all of our capital.We can become successfull only when we are serious about trading.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and to me I am a serious trader and I love to trade in forex trading because it is really a nice trading business. I think if a trader can take it seriously and trader for few years then he can make huge money from forex trading.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear as one forex trader I really consider Forex trading is my job, and i really become a serious trader since i know how profitable is this business for me. But nowadays, i think i started to make this business become my hobby also, because i really like this business more than any other job that i ever had and more than other business

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,026 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i work in forex business as a serious trader if trader not work in market seriously he / she not make good profit in forex it is must for us we work in trading market with heart hard working and we learn the market we better our experience the forex trading give us profit and he / she make trading

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adikmanez View Post
    forex trading is very potential business. but this business is very dangerous too. you can earn money and can lose much money quickly because of your skill. don't take forex as a game or gamble, you should take forex as your business..you can develop the best business with forex
    Forex trading has never been suitable for everyone that's why one must have to consider this fact before jumping into the world of Forex trading. Each day many forex traders lose their capitals and there can be huge losses as well.

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is very potential business. but this business is very dangerous too. you can earn money and can lose much money quickly because of your skill. don't take forex as a game or gamble, you should take forex as your business..you can develop the best business with forex

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,026 Times in 4,664 Posts
    it is must for us we make our forex trading business seriously and when we work serious in forex business we make good earning with work seriously we make trading knowledge forex trading not a hobby forex trading is international business and we work good in busienss then we earn good with forex busienss

Banned Shahkar123 is an unknown quantity at this point Shahkar123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think that the trading is the hobby of anyone. It is a serious business and should be taken seriously.
    Although it seems me intresting and i like it very much but it does not mean its my hobby. I treat it like a business. If someone considered it like hobby then demo trading is enough for him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 369 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)