+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 369 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially we started Forex as an interest. My company is currently trying to take it seriously. But still, we do not reveal my own personal techniques to go with. If I can find, I make Forex exclusively. That no doubt. Joy of buying and selling. and I do forex business as a serious part time trader and I go to get good money from me know that frind i have get a lot of money from forex and forex really pay if we do it seriously after studying main propelm in forex is it too much ricky

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do forex business as a serious part-time trader and I want to really get some smart money from forex. I am aware that my friend has earned a lot of cash from forex and forex is very pay if we do it properly seriously after studying. the biggest problem in forex is a very risky amount. and This is not a hobby but this is a serious business. People who do not care about profit can adopt it as a hobby. If someone takes a lot of experience in it and takes a lot of benefits then he can adopt it as a hobby. This is a serious business where trading conditions change in seconds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i, trade is a serious business. and the foundation of my hobby is running a big business. so I can learn and gain experience with pleasure. and I'm sure someday I can get rich from this business and Forex trading market can not be done as a hobby, because it has involved a certain amount of money and someone must be serious to do forex trading ... and I do not think of it as a hobby and I am trying to learn forex trading more and more and want to get a good profit with it .

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main forex trading ko aik series trader ki tara se consider karta hon ku ke forex ki market man hum ko Forex trading aik series trading or hobby ko manage karne ki zarurt hia Forex ki market main bohat zuari hai ke bad risk se avoid karian.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), fxearner (2018-06-20), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20)

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,686 Times in 12,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bloozom View Post
    I must say the trade is now good for me, also a hobby for not making big profits, and still trying to learn, but on the other hand I take it as a serious thing, because it has hope to become a professional trader in the coming years, anyway if you want a successful trade, you should take it seriously, as if it was your first job, and love it if it is your hobby. well i did not take the trade as a hobby but a professional business and that is why i decided to trade full time so i can concentrate fully and also forex very profitable to consider hobby. For me forex is my main source of income, so for me is a serious business
    for me forex trading is the best business for all people around the world. we can be a profesional forex trader in forex business. we can trade anywhere for 24 hours from monday to friday. we can start trade using less money and have opportunity to making more money base on our trading skill. and we have opportunity to achieve financial freedom with forex trading. this business can help to change our life. I want to take forex as future business.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-24), fxearner (2018-06-18), lal765 (2018-06-18), sarfraz786 (2018-06-24), sridevi (2018-06-18)

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must say the trade is now good for me, also a hobby for not making big profits, and still trying to learn, but on the other hand I take it as a serious thing, because it has hope to become a professional trader in the coming years, anyway if you want a successful trade, you should take it seriously, as if it was your first job, and love it if it is your hobby. well i did not take the trade as a hobby but a professional business and that is why i decided to trade full time so i can concentrate fully and also forex very profitable to consider hobby. For me forex is my main source of income, so for me is a serious business

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that trading is just a hobby, but I think trading is the best business for the world and we can get more profit in this business with less investment. so we must meet the requirements of forex trading, then we can start trading in real account, better for every trader. and my dream is to make forex trading as my main job and source of income. Many advantages in doing business in forex trading, in addition we have more time, we can trade anywhere and anytime as long as we have internet connection

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a very big business, so anyone who does it as if he's playing will definitely lose all his investment in the business because the forex market should be taken seriously unless you do not want to make money from him that is only time you can decide to play with it as if as if nothing serious you do. and I think every trader or newbie in Forex, they have joined here like their hobby. But when they see that in Forex they can earn huge profits if they use their knowledge and trading capital. So we become a serious trader with Forex learning and proper money management. We learn from our fake trade and engage in forex like a serious trader.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the future I am serious in forex and give him full time because now I am 40 years old and now I give him time for my family. I have good capital and I am happy for forex. in forex I got a good profit and good results, still I am not a full command but good for me and my family. I know every agency needs money, I'm also good in forex and I enjoy working full time in forex. and I consider it like a time job even I make a profit form here is not bad. but, I believe that we should do another regular job. because you do not need accurate time for forex trading and you can do this job anywhere. so, we can easily do this job and you do not have to leave any work for it.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    I don't think so that trading is only a hobby but i think trading is the best business for the world and we can get more profit in this business with less investment. so we must need to be fulfill the requirement of forex trading then we can start the trading in real account, its better for every trader.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-07-01), fxearner (2018-06-10), zk090 (2018-06-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 369 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)