+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 222 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2217

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Member safifx is an unknown quantity at this point safifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i personally do not depend on the analysis of the rs , because i think its better to do your won analysis althoth not queit up to but i will not waste and other analysis . but onley as a complemet to my analysis in order to get more leverae.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading on both borrowed advise and own analysis has helped to improve my trading. Because it even makes to be self reliance even when i can't get more perfect signals or good signals from the experts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pc1 is an unknown quantity at this point pc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without analysis you can never get success in Forex.So we are need a good analysis and a good strategy.You all analysis never make a success ful strategy.For successful strategy you need more study.Thanks for share your strategy.
    Hello Every Body.

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always follow my own analysis. my opinion is don't depend on other analysis then you can't learn forex. try to analysis yourself

Member ansfarooq is an unknown quantity at this point ansfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jub mainay forex trading start ki thi too tub main aksar trading karnay say pahlay kuch signals ko follow karta tha but ub main khud apnay analysis say he trade karta hon or achi trade kar raha hon.

Senior Member pipseekerfx is an unknown quantity at this point pipseekerfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Better perform its own analysis regarding the market conditions before we make trades. Because then we will continue honed skills, observation and assessment to be getting better, and ultimately be able to have the right decisions in every trade.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyaal se humen expert traders ka analysis aur advice ko read to karna chahiye magar khud ke analysis aur strategy se hi trading karna chahiye. kyoki khud ke analysis karne se humara trading experience aur skill me increase hoti hai jo ki humare future ke liye best hai.

Senior Member batiatis is an unknown quantity at this point batiatis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere kuch friends hain jo k ache trader hain aur kafi expert hain trading me , me un ki help k sath trading karta ho aur un se hi sare learning ki hai trading ki me ne aur mujhe kafi faida howa hai,.

Banned frijhyg is an unknown quantity at this point frijhyg's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade ne'er borrowed Ad-visor when I think of them in General, and to compare them with his own analysis and testing, but I favor to only implement its shops is supported.

Banned jani8611 is an unknown quantity at this point jani8611's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that it is not wise to trade with borrowed money, because it will increase more pressure and fear on you and you will always think that if you loose money , then you will suffer more...so then you cannot trade properly and you will have more fear in your mind....but if you are an expert and can handle it well...then it is not a problem.trading using borrowed money will make a very strong mental stress ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 222 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)