+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 222 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2217

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use the self analysis in forex trading, because the analysis itself we will get satisfaction, if it will benefit us feel happy, very different if we use the suggestions from others, but try the suggestions are very important for the beginner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not like dealing with other advice or analysis supplied. Just in my own strategy and open my business confidence. because I know the value of my money can not realize that it's not me. currency market, we have to rely on yourself. but I agree only expert analysis to know their style of strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jubbi is an unknown quantity at this point jubbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Borrowed advises ? I guess you are talking about the signals / Indicators.
    Yes I always compare my personal analysis with the borrowed advices in order to make my trade more safe and comfortable.
    In that way my most of the trades goes into profit.

sam234
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Some people seek for others analsyis and tips always to enter a trade and many others do their own analysis. I think we should not always rely on others. What about you do you just trade on tips from others?
    Yes, you are very correct because when you borrow another trader's analysis, you will be able to develop your own strategy and you will lack the experience. And so for you to be a successful trader, you need to develop your own strategy.

Banned akber90 is an unknown quantity at this point akber90's Avatar
    Thanks
    My spouse and i implemented him or her. at this point I simply give attention to and what will the cardiovascular system, and also if it's bogus, then a modification I actually do will likely be simpler due to the fact no include other folks.

Senior Member sambol is an unknown quantity at this point sambol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trading forex use my own technical analysis, but I also see the results of other analyzes as a comparison. because by using its own analysis, we will be able to know the accuracy of the results of our analysis, apart from that we can evaluate it so that one day will be better and more accurate.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we must always rely on our market analysis not on others advice as it may misguide us.I have spent lots of time in learning and practicing Forex and I can do my own market analysis so I don't need to take advice from others.But I always try to learn something new about Forex trading from others.

Member happymailer is on a distinguished road happymailer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people seek for others analsyis and tips always to enter a trade and many others do their own analysis. I think we should not always rely on others. What about you do you just trade on tips from others?
    Well, I do my personal analysis and if I see someone's advice then I judge that according to my analysis and if it is according to my analysis then I apply that in my trading otherwise I don't use any other signals or advices.

Banned nonsenopra is an unknown quantity at this point nonsenopra's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a human being, emotion is hard to avoid but we need to control it and don't let it controlling our trading because it may attack our account and make it become margin call sooner or later. I realized I will never survive longer in this market if I will continue to be that way. So I change that attitude for the better. I trade more with my mind than my emotion. Emotional people has no place in forex market.

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i dont and i think that im always try to use my own analysis in order to be always that winner from here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 222 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)