+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 222 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2217

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Senior Member gulfam123 is on a distinguished road gulfam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex tradingis good online busienss and many trader get good profit after tarding so elarnwell and then open real acocunt and start tarding in my opinion your own trading plan is best for tarding o not copy plans for other

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nillgogon is on a distinguished road nillgogon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't trade according to the others advises. i just take their suggestions. then i trade in my way. because in which way they advise i can't work like that. not only i no one can trade like that. we must trade in our own way. then we can do something in here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member s.hendy200 is an unknown quantity at this point s.hendy200's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't interest to take borrow money and invest in forex market because now i am not a expert trader and my all analyze is not 100 percent right that's why its may i can loss all money and then what i will do and how i return money them for this reason

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    I never trades on any other analysis because it will always make you change your decision and will always confuse you and you should not refer to analysis made my members on forum during live trading because this will led to you a big confusion.
    yes it's true, I think this is a matter of principle, here we will Duji how our discipline to our own analysis, not to be influenced by other people, because it is not necessarily the result is good, it would be better if we try to improve our analytical capabilities.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,315 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never trades on any other analysis because it will always make you change your decision and will always confuse you and you should not refer to analysis made my members on forum during live trading because this will led to you a big confusion.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frankly speaking now days I am trading with one expert's recommendation, but before applying his recommendation I checked his accuracy level by testing in demo trading account for a month and I got good result. From then onwards I am just trading with his recommendation and getting small profit but it is on regular basis.
    SO it is not to be in shy to disclose this thing, because instead of trading blindly it is better to trade with expert.

Senior Member andya andry is an unknown quantity at this point andya andry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i definetly trading based on my own analysis.i don't want to get double regret because follow other advice and got loss.i just want to rely on myself and test my own skills for making analysis.

Banned ennour222 is an unknown quantity at this point ennour222's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think own analysis are not sufficient for trading,other expert opinion and advices must be read and try on it.every one to listen and read the comments .we can browse the advices from internet .this will provide good effect

Senior Member xfarhan will become famous soon enough xfarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaar ya depend kerta hai agar advices legit hoee to phir ma try zaroor karonga agar advices legit na hoee or mujay pata lag gaya to ma on advices ko use nahi karonga or khud hee apni stratergy banaoga ya business bohat acha ahi or profiable bhi ahi

Senior Member ibrar1011 is on a distinguished road ibrar1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new forex trader and i am using demo account and i am trading with my own analyses and i think that you should also trade on forex by your own analyses and i think it is the best way to be a successful trader and to learn forex trading business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 222 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)