+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 222 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing wrong if we read the analysis of others ... we are beginners and can not predict themselves .... analysts read the news and predict the market .... how can we predict just read the news .... we need their help. .. and I do not agree with your statement ... if they are not good then why the forex market pays them with high salary I do not like to trade depending on others, I do not think it's a good idea because you will be lazy and you will not do any effort to learn and improve your level in trading, I prefer to analyze charts and open positions when I see good opportunities, at least I know the reason and I will learn something from the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well actually for me I think to be a successful trader in the field of forex, traders should always make their own trading strategy because this will greatly help traders and traders will be able to help many traders. But for the advice borrowed there will not be more chances of losing money. I personally do not. I think that the maximum people on FOREX are FALSE. SO I do not trust anyone. I do not understand why people give us free signals when they can produce good for themselves by their analysis. So I think no one should trust the other for FOREX

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes change the plaintiff's indicator. Or I follow other people's analytics or different types of analytics sites to get into the trade. There are many sites that can help us trade if our knowledge is not enough to do the analysis. I do not know much about the analysis that's why I follow the analysis of others. Unfortunately I actually believe that the purpose of the analysis requires the study of the current market, and the second forecast waiting for the news. For beginners, just know the important things and trade in the demo to gain experience and improve the strategy. There are stages that become boring, but unavoidable to achieve the path of success.

Junior Member Born2Win will become famous soon enough Born2Win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is nothing wrong if you are asking what you dont know. It is always better to ask the knowledgeable person to avoid loss but one should aware that the expert opinion may not be available all the time and for defense of loss he himself has to learn the techniques and one day you can advice others to protect them from possible loss.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Born2Win For This Useful Post:

Fiya (2018-05-02), usmanbaloch (2018-05-02)

Senior Member arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,933 Times in 1,012 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sar jab maine Forex business ko join keya to shoru men mujhe kafe problems melen mujhe itna samajh nhe the forex business ki tab main andaza par tarde lga deya krta tha na munhe news k bare men kuch elm tha na trend k bare na analysis k na scalping k bare men to aksar mujhe acha profit be mel jata tha aur acha khasa loss be to bad men mera knowledge bhrta gya aur maine analysis bna k aur ache strategies bna k money management k sath trade lgata aya ab meri trading kafi behtr ho gai he main kam risk k sath chote lot se trading krta hon bahut kam loss melta hy ab mujhe

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to arshadlaskani For This Useful Post:

Fiya (2018-05-02), fxearner (2018-05-03), javedqasim (2018-05-18), kanita (2018-05-02), khizar1 (2018-05-03), lal765 (2018-05-02), qasimm (2018-05-01), usmanbaloch (2018-05-02), yulbang111 (2018-05-02), zulfiqar5564 (2018-05-02)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I like to make my own analysis most of the time and I like to make sure that I always follow my rules that I've made in the market and therefore I don't blame any body for my losses , if you can trust your self then it's the best thing in the market..

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,424 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ga agar huma ko advice karta ha ka forex ma hum acha work karna ka leya hum koshish karne ho ga or huma sahi work karna ka leay hum bhe soch smjh ka hum agar forex ma sahi time da ga tu hum bhe acha work karan ka milta ha us leay hum koshish karne ho ge jesa huma acha bosnu bhe milta ha us leay huma soch smjht ka work karna cheya

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27), javedqasim (2018-04-27), qasimm (2018-04-28), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,424 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar hum advice agar hu tu hum lambi work karna ka leya hum koshish karne ho ga work ka leaz say us leay hum acha work karn aho ga ue leya hum acha or lambi work karna ho ga us leya huma cheya ka shai work kara ga tu hum bhe acha bonsu milta ha ro hum lamba work karna ka leya hum soch smjh ka he hum agar bhar sakhta hain

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27), qasimm (2018-04-28)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear aap nay bohot hi acha question kiya hay or simple Answer yehi hay kay borrow advices par money loss karnay say best ye hay kay khud ko is qabil bana liya jaey kay humen kisi say advice nahi leni chahiay or apnay knowedge or experience say hei best kaam kar kay profit kamana chahiay or apnay knowledge or experience ko itna achay way use karna chahiay kay log aap ko dekh kar aap say best advice len or aap say help hasil karen or men to yehi pasand karun ga kay men aisi borrow advises par money kharch karnay say behtar hay kay apnay knowledge or analysis say best kaam karun

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No...Me kisi se b advice le kar trading nai krti hun bal k apna analysis kr k khud trading start krti hun.Lekin me dosron ki b sunti hun k wo kia tips dety han or unke signals or tajziye kitni had tak accurate hoty hian. Hamen chahye k hm khud forex me Master bane or dosro ki copy karne ki bjaey khud apna trading plan set karn.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-28), Nirzana (2018-04-29), qasimm (2018-04-27), sarfraz786 (2018-04-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 222 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)