+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 254 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a person feels drowsy, they will surely lose concentration and this may negatively affect the decision will trade them. I also want to concentrate before I trade that's why I made sure that I break very well before embarking on a mission to confront my trading terminal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fizmhd is on a distinguished road fizmhd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once you are in trading you need to have a good concentraion .. on all the matters happng in the market .. if you cnt conctrte then you will have to lose ..
    Click "BUY" when you this its "SELL" and click "Sell" when you think its "BUY"

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely, full concentration is very important while trading forex because if we are not focused, we might enter the wrong trade and end up losing our accounts. Forex trading is very risky and that is why it is important to focus our mind and attention while trading.

Banned Shafiq is an unknown quantity at this point Shafiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Concentration is more better to stay at forex trading forum and need to be trader that make your best planning and better strategy to get the profit with your every trade,trading requires high concentration.concentration must required in forex as well as patient and cool mind because some traders when take loss then they put again order with frustration to recover their loss,so when you take loss then remain your mind cool and forget about your loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good tip to stay out in the market if you cannot concentrate, because it will only lead to loss if you are not concentrating well. You need to relax first and keep your mind clear and calm so you can focus, and analyze. And if you are okay, then you can go back in trading and then you can concentrate again.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    han forex trading main app ko us wqt kafi big loss ho sakta ha jab app ko es main ful concentration dene main koi masla aa raha ho es liye main to es man yahi kahoun ga k app jo ho na es main jab ful concentration na de sako to phr es main out he ho jao nahi to big loss ho ga

Junior Member tachyon is an unknown quantity at this point tachyon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a person who is doing the Forex trading and not able to concentrate on this then he/she should stay out of the Forex trading till he/she able to concentrate on it.because if they are not able to do the concentration on it they can not able to do the right decisions during the trading and get the heavy loss.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it should, because if we are forced to cease trading and not even later would make things worse, better wait until the situation improves and allows for trading your back.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    bilkul sayi bola app na forex trading may sab say bari cheez hai app ka concentrate hai agar app concentrate nahi karta hain tu app sirf aur sirf loss may jayain ga forex market may.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i discovered that too. for a few days i used to post in the forum and when i got bored i used to look at the chart for 5 minutes and used to give trade. it always ended up in losing trades. so i realised that full concentration is very important for giving a trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 254 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)