+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 254 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Junior Member galuhtkj is on a distinguished road galuhtkj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I'm not feeling well or being hungover a lot of thought I better not have to trade. I better go out and look for entertainment, if my mind is calm then I will start to trade again. I do not want my emotions destroy trading I was doing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats right.. I dont think forex is suitable for everybody... Because there are some requirements you need to have to be a successful forex trader.. without those requirements you should chose other profession to live your life.. otherwise you will keep losing money.. you need to be hard working, need to have enough patience, good with English and Computer skills, you need to know how to control your emotions etc..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member umarmsg is an unknown quantity at this point umarmsg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Yes i too agree with you . But when you have open positions and market is in opposite direction then you cant concentrate . Also when you see great entry point but you are not sure about trade , you loose concentration and results in loss. So how to deal with such situations ?
    This form of education is quiet useful but you will never ever get entire forex trading lesson in an organized manner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faizykhan is an unknown quantity at this point faizykhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Business of forex trading is based on the knowledge and skills so if a person has less knowledge or trading skill he/she should not do this business. There is another oppertunity for him/her to earn from forex trading by participating as an investor.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    yes for proper analysis you have o pay lots of concentration. a slight mistakes while making analysis will cause a wrong entry! placing a wrong entry will lead you to lose in that trade. so i am agreeing with you completely that forex trading requires lots of concentration. if you can't concentrate then stop trading for a couple of days, pass some times with your friends and family to get relief from stress. i think it will allow you to concentrate again.

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the concentration is necessary to analyze the market. you should really serious in doing so. because it is concerned with real money. but, you should not be too tense, serious but relaxed. so, your mind is not too stressful.

Member rokonripon is an unknown quantity at this point rokonripon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Concentration is always must when you sit to trade in forex trading market. Cause without hard concentration you would make mistake and only a simple mistake can damage your capital a lot.
    You can take break when your head not working....

Member kalpeshmkm is an unknown quantity at this point kalpeshmkm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the concentration must needed when you are trading but in my experience you have to concentrate when you making your order because you have to decide how much you want and how much can afford so it must needed when you are trading Forex.

Junior Member soumailaadamou is an unknown quantity at this point soumailaadamou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    concentration is a vital thing to succeed in the forex market currency.

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree with you but when you have an open position and the market in the opposite direction then you can not concentrate. Also when you look at the entry point but you are not sure about the trade so that we can secure funding, and also be able to avoid a margin call

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 254 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)