+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 254 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    i'm agree with you.. discipline is the key
    if we cannot concentrate that's can make we not discipline with our rules and our plan
    and this un concentrate emotion ever make me loss more big money in forex
    so from now if i cannot think about trade i will close the metatrader and go to do other thing that i can do
    thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned namis is an unknown quantity at this point namis's Avatar
    Thanks
    The focus in trade is important matter especially to analyze the market. But sometime i loss my concentration when a trade. And that is danger state for me since i didn't know the right choice. The best thing if you come in same states like me is closing your chart and relaxed a bit. I ussually play music to get rid this condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when your trades are not giving you good profit then you must have to stay away from the trading as you may lose more in such enviroment. so try to avoid the trading in such enviroment so that you will not lose more and you can fresh yourself for trading on next day.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, we better get out of trading and trading for a moment forget you. because we can not force if the situation is less good, which will take us on a bad trade because of physical fatigue and the effect on our emotions are less stable. Thanks

Senior Member Sumit is an unknown quantity at this point Sumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with the topic make that concentration is very essential while your trading .If you loose your concentrate you will not be able to make the good anlaysis of the market that may lead to loss

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely you are right concentration is very essential for trading aur is k bghair to trading achi ho hi nahi skti aik achay trader main yahi quality hoti hai k wo apni trading main puri trh concentrate kerta hai ...

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    Achay aur positive results kay liye concetration bohot zarori hay aur aap concentration kay bghai rkabhi bhi productive results hasil naheen kar sakty , is liye apa ko kabhi bhi trade nahee karn achhaiye agar aap poori trah say concentrate naheen kar sakty apnee trading par to.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan aapney bilkul sahi kaha,Forex trading mey successful honey ke liye focus ka hona bahut zaroori hai.Humein trading kartey samay bahut dhyaan sey market analysis karke order place karna chahiye.Agar humari analysis galat hui to humein loss bhi ho sakta hai.Concentration na ho to hum sahi time mey trade bhi nahi kar payenge.

Member iyey is an unknown quantity at this point iyey's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you. when we are trading and can not concentrate, the better we get out. after we could concentrate again, we can start trading again. but slowly. do not get too emotional. slowly but surely.

Banned msreza1 is an unknown quantity at this point msreza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure, My partner and i accept a person. But for those who have an area on the market along with within the other aspect wide open, you possibly can keep an eye on. In addition, in case you are a superb starting point, and you firm, without cost when you are unsure, overall performance along with diminished thickness. Now how a person deal with these circumstances?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 254 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)