+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 254 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i agree,who post this question,because it is a highly risky business and require lot of concentration,give time by full honesty,other wise don't trade,i always said that it is full time job not a part time,if you work as part time then loss will be your,give full time to market and get handsome profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    right bro, concentration in trading is second only to the technique. when we are not concentrating then we should not do the trade. if we keep open the trade, but we can not concentrate, usually what happens is we will be one of the analysis, so we suffered a loss. and it was very bad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khafan is an unknown quantity at this point khafan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dont trading is the right way if we can not focus in my trading because it will make we can not
    decide good decision in our trading , but if we still can focus we can trading in forex market to make profit.

Banned susantrader is an unknown quantity at this point susantrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you look into the matter carefully, you will note that forex trading systems aren t the only factor that helps in implementing a successful and profitable trading. Instead, in addition to your forex trading system should also familiarize with the system of sound money management. However, without stepping into the controversy, we will discuss about the ways in which you can search for a forex trading system that works.

Senior Member vegazuz is an unknown quantity at this point vegazuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I was not able to concentrate when trading forex, so I chose not to do forex trading, because for me, a trader must have a high level of concentration while doing forex trading.

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course. don't force your self for matter which you doubt of. and affect from can make loss you. correct analysis is efficient analysis in bringing an action against. with concentration we can see real correct opportunity. without concentration of course will not succeed. making our inaccurate analysis. and can bring us in loss. of course we do not wish to experience of this.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading forex, then a trader should really concentrating. because by doing forex trading then it means that a trader is doing high-risk trades. therefore, a trader must be very careful, in order to avoid the risk of losing.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    or in other words, it is better we do not impose to trade when we can not concentrate well in trade. because when we can not concentrate, it will make us not be able to think and analyze well as trade. so it would make us more likely to make mistakes and it will be lost. so to avoid potential bad, it is better we do not do the trade when we can not concentration.

Banned bedomahmoud is an unknown quantity at this point bedomahmoud's Avatar
    Thanks
    i too agree with you . But when you have open positions and market is in opposite direction then you cant concentrate . Also when you see great entry point but you are not sure about trade , you loose concentration and results in loss. So how to deal with such situations ?

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes righ , when we not consentrate or we in emotions more better we leave our monitor and find good situations . trade in bad conditions is so risk for our balance. because we will not make trade well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 254 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)