+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 254 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think concentration are mainly shattered by forex trader emotions,that's why it's very important for a forex trader to control their emotions very well and do not lose concentration while trading in forex market..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zundhafx is an unknown quantity at this point zundhafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very dangerous what if we lose concentration, because it could not it resulted in bad things happen, whatever sejago haraga analyze the movement that has lost concentration analysis aja definitely awesome

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darmanto is an unknown quantity at this point darmanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    concentration of capital needed for forex deposits us for traders like us not a little capital so my advice be careful

Senior Member rafeyqureshi0144 is on a distinguished road rafeyqureshi0144's Avatar
    Thanks
    definitely............... agr aap forex pay kam kar rahe hain or aap ka poora concentration is business pay nahi hai to ap ko nuksan ho skta hai..........
    forex trading business me hum apna capital lagatay hain or trade kartay hain agr hum concentrate nahi karen gaye or humari trading galt hogaie to humain kafi loss bear karna par skta hai...............

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Ji bhai apne biliul theek hi kaha hain agar market mein concentrate nahi karenge to jarur humari hone waali trade galat ho sakti hain concentrate to bhai aisi cheez hain jis par karo usko achi tarah se samjh liya jaata hain
    buhat zaida trader market ma concentration ma kami ki wajha sa apna paisa loss kartay hay . ak acha trader hamesha concentration k sath hi analysis karna pasand karta hay . es sa us ko trading k liyay acha signal mil jata hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member adingh is an unknown quantity at this point adingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    concentration is a very important thing when it requires making the right decisions in all kinds of business, especially in forex trading we are very required to produce a good quality trading.

Senior Member brownboy is an unknown quantity at this point brownboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    saty out if domndot concenatrtaion n, wel te siyuation sdemand sthe hesavy amount of thetime and ehamanagement with teh financail a dtehequilibarium managemnet of the affirs , in thefirex business people ususly differenitae themultiple options to operet according to the need of the desie , so forex is a gret business to investan dit silaso necessary to implement with fullzezl an dthe pasiion

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There was thins one time that i had the same problem that i had lost the concetration for me this one thing that i knew that it would eventualy come to mess me up there are soo much that you have to do to be sure of everything that you are doing

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    concentration bahut jaruri hain.. kiun ki ...forex .. hain.. watch..wait..watch..wait..
    to agar app concentrate nahi karenge to galat jagah entry karenge aur loss ho jayega..so.. app jitna calm aur cool rahenge utna hi achha concentrate kar sakta hain..
    Ji bhai apne biliul theek hi kaha hain agar market mein concentrate nahi karenge to jarur humari hone waali trade galat ho sakti hain concentrate to bhai aisi cheez hain jis par karo usko achi tarah se samjh liya jaata hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member Simple is an unknown quantity at this point Simple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul, humen uger interest nhi hy to humen wo kam chor dena chahiye kun k is me kisi ka bhi faida nhi hy, apna time ka loss hy or pese ka bhi, to is se behtar hy k us kam ko chor dia jae or wo kam kiya jae jis me interest hy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 254 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)