+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Concentration is very important for forex and for every business. but some time we make a delayed booking after some signal or trend analysis then we turn off our computer for a day or a few hours later it's time to rest or for other important work. and yes this happens to most of us ... I was stuck in position with 2 days and I never slept for 48 hours and then I couldn't get up even once and the market time returned to my position when I slept and fell again during itme. ... after waking up I see my account zero ... this story is really true of most of us because lack of concentration can give you the invisible power to open a trade in an uncertain position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. One must refrain from trading when they cannot concentrate on their trade. The forex market is really very risky at all times. And you have to be sharp when trading if you don't concentrate well on market movements so you will definitely lose and forex demands 100% concentration and if you are not together you can lose trade and assume if you cannot concentrate on forex trading for a while don't trade because forex is a risky business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

benazier (2019-11-19)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with you, if you don't have patience, are in a panic situation, you can't get peace, just to let the situation continue. You must stop and close the position, and continue the next day. and Concentrate is very impotent for forex traders if you don't concentrate then don't trade. concentration will support us to have a good trading analysis because we focus on market conditions. It's not easy to make money, so don't force yourself to trade when you're not clear !!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to guam For This Useful Post:

benazier (2019-11-19)

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It takes full concentration so that people who are just learning even though the person they are talking to sometimes find it annoying. But as time goes by you will know how to do it using stop losses and take profits so you can relax without having to fear the opposite direction of the market your transaction is making. and it's very difficult for me to trade well if I can't concentrate. Mostly I will make many mistakes when I cannot concentrate on this trade. It makes me agree with you rather than going out if we can't concentrate properly. Don't force yourself to trade when you can't concentrate

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Concentration is a fundamental pillar for achieving good results in trade. Deconcentrated traders will fail in the simplest of tasks. It is important for investors to focus on carrying out their operations. To achieve this it is necessary to eliminate all kinds of interference that can affect the inverter. and I am right that if we cannot concentrate on the market then we need to avoid trading for now, we need to detect market trends and we need to analyze the market with technical and fundamental perspectives and then we can make good money.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you. While trading, our only concern is trade and the market. There is no other thought, it also helps in controlling emotions. Trading decisions become very good if we trade with full concentration. and Yes I also agree with you. But when you look at the position and the market in a word message, you are soldered. Also when you see high entry taper but you are not sure of the rough, you are free of density and produce release. So how do you kill with a situation like that?

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very risky business and requires a lot of concentration. If the trader can't concentrate then he has to really get out of this because it's better to stay out than lose your money here. And what I need is a strategy that can give me consistent profits and be resistant to any changes in the forex market. I am still working on my current strategy so that it can give me consistent benefits.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes really my dear, actually I think it is second to none that when we experience loss, of course we will lose concentration, when we cannot concentrate, it is best to leave mt4 first and try to rest, because then, when we will start trading once more, our minds will be fresher, and if we do it will be better and more useful than usual, trust in yourself and the fprex trading forum is that you have to use a demo account before starting real trading. agate karenge aur loss ho jayega..so ... the application is really cool aur rahenge for hi achha to concentrate hain sakta. because it can interfere with your trading activities.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ap nay sahe kaha hay trading may concentrate the important role playing kartha hay or traders will win ya lose concentration per kartha hay es liy so koe sahe tarah says trading ko concentration nahe dayso we will stop trading because chahey color loss will be a straw opportunity and i agree with you, if you cannot concentrate you cannot trade and open positions because you will only lose your money, you must spend your time before you want to trade and analyze the market and focus and don't rush and jump into the market just to have open position

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji is the main waqai koi shak nhi hai k main is the main waqia hiamt nhi harni chye hai is the main ap ko yaqeen rakhna hota hi is the main ap kam kam hai aur is the main kam due to thek hi ye kamak ka hai is kam ap ko fortunately we have hota haibilkul agree that we have to humey himat nai harai chhaie bus humey work hard because chahie kyun kna so the hum bus looks like gay, and we have to concentrate on our trade only then it will be possible for us to do business in a way that That's right, trading without concentrate will only make us lose our money, so if you really can't concentrate you have to stay out of this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)