+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 254 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so try to avoid trading in such an environment so that you will not lose as much and you can be fresh for his business the next day. when your industry is not giving you good profit then you have to stay away from business as you may lose more in such an environment. and If you can not concentrate your trading you should leave this emergency otherwise you will face dangerous thing.You will loss your money.It is not only a business but also like a game. You can not win this game without hard working.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, we better get out of trading and trading for a moment forget you. because we can not force if the situation is less good, which will take us on a bad trade because of physical fatigue and the effect on our emotions are less stable. and In my opinion, we better get out of trading and trading for a moment forget you. Because we can not force if the situation is less good, which will take us on a bad trade because of physical fatigue and the effect on our emotions are less stable. Thanks :-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    ation bahut jaruri hain.. kiun ki ...forex .. hain.. watch..wait..watch..wait..
    to agar app concentrate nahi karenge to galat jagah entry karenge aur loss ho jayega..so.. app jitna calm aur cool rahenge utna hi achha concentrate kar sakta hain..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

BilalMughal (2020-01-31), goldmaster (2020-01-31)

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am fully agree with your opinion. I found that when i don't trade attentively either i might have missed some profit or i lost of my money. But when i trade with full concentrate even leaving taking care of my child i get some profit. So concentration is essential in trading it can be acknowledge by anyone.
    and Sure, My partner and i accept a person. But for those who have an area on the market along with within the other aspect wide open, you possibly can keep an eye on. In addition, in case you are a superb starting point, and you firm, without cost when you are unsure, overall performance along with diminished thickness. Now how a person deal with these circumstances?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nescaef For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, stay out if you can't concentrate on your forex trading.It is very important for forex trader during forex trading.If think concentrate for other things,you can't never successful in forex trading.
    and yes you are right concentration is very important in very thing. if there is no concentration then we are unable to make good profits because forex trading need alot of concentration in every accept, one's have to concentrate on market, fundamental, technical and sentimental analysis.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading requires for traders much concerntration when they make trades. i fully agree with you. If we can fucus on our trades, it is easy for wrong decision we make, we should stay out to avoid loss trades.
    and The Forex trading is the most important economic impact, especially at peak hours and the focus needs to focus to thoroughly analyze and ultimately come out with good decision and we are really very helpful to the total density will be used.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with that your opinion advisable beginer shall rest while its think can't reach for concentration. stage to take this rest better at fetching instead of beginer has to keep on its trade because with be troubled level concentration will cause beginer escape controls to its trade behaviour. problem as little as whatever if business man beginer can't do concentration therefore will get to evoke big problem . supposing damps down little if awake therefore will be comate but little one if despite business man observation therefore will get to burn that at has it and But when you have open positions and market is in opposite direction then you cant concentrate . Also when you see great entry point but you are not sure about trade , you loose concentration and results in loss.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not only not to trade when we can not concentrate, but also when we are feeling not ready to trade It is better for us to stay out of the market and even to the chart. There always be another time to trade.
    and concentration is very important in forex if you are not able to concentrate due to various reason like some family problem,office problem or some health issues avoid trading at that time .it will save you from losing your money ..

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that is right because the forex trading requires focussing especially in present of acme hours and important system symptom because of the immersion should be to thoroughly analyze and ultimately proceed out with nifty decicsion and we give rattling be really encouraging the numerate density used. and yes, better get out of the trade if we are not able to concentrate, because if we are forced to make trade a mess, forex trading to be able to get satisfactory results required seriousness and concentration, because the concentration we were able to analyze the market well.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the concentration must needed when you are trading but in my experience you have to concentrate when you making your order because you have to decide how much you want and how much can afford so it must needed when you are trading Forex. and We need to stay out if we are unable to concentrate as without due concentration success is difficult in Forex trading. Concentration takes us to the path of success, when we trade if the concentration remain absent there then this become vein or valueless. So concentration is a vital element and all trader needed to gain it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 254 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)