+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 254 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 4,517 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time something else is going on in our mind and it is hard to concentrate or it is looking difficult to anlayse the market, i would agree in such situation to keep away of market and come with fresh mind next time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Concentration in trading is very important for us to do considering the analysis we make must be pure are all ideas from ourselves. If you want to follow the analysis of others, you don't need to spend a lot of effort doing analysis to make so much profit. By having a good enough concentration you can control your emotions and I'm sure you can get a lot of money in trading forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both in general, my dear, you are right and for me I really feel that Forex requires a lot of concentration and we must determine the right direction to work with us and we all know that we are informed that we are working for a certain level of information that we are in the best trading effect that we can manage in forex trading is the same that works well for all traders and your points are good. You know that the forex market is risky. If you can't concentrate on the market. You cannot be a successful trader. You face losses. I advise you that you are interested. You focus / concentrate on this market. Instead of you working, the market is successful. You can reach the target.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes really my dear, actually I think it's second to none that when we experience loss, of course we will lose concentration, when we cannot concentrate, it is best to leave mt4 first and try to rest, because then, when we will start trade again, our mind will be fresher, and if we do it it will be better and more fruitful than usual, believe in yourself and the fprex trading forum is that you have to use a demo account before starting real trading. agate karenge aur loss ho jayega..so .. application is really cool cool aur rahenge for hai achha concentrates hain sakta. because it can disrupt your trading activities.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's really true, because we all have the idea of how the forex market can change from right to wrong in a short time. So, every time we trade in forex, we must have a clear and concentrated mind, if you cannot concentrate well then the chances are high that will make the wrong move and may have to face the consequences, so it is better to trade slinky when you are mentally ready .

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see it, I personally believe concentration is very important to make good trade. Even though you can trade forex from our home, I suggest trading in a friendly and free environment. Traders must try to operate in the context of calm so that in your mind, forex is the only concern. and concentration in trade is obviously very important, because when we concentrate, we will be able to think well to make good decisions. I am sure when traders cannot concentrate, they will not be able to think well, so many mistakes will be made, so that it is a good suggestion, even if you cannot concentrate, stay away from forex trading.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, concentration is a very important element in the Forex trading business, because if you do not trade with the right market analysis, you cannot trade at all. So at that time you may not trade at that time and leave. to refresh your mind and return to your trade again you can trade better. and Forex trading forums will be better in density and dealers that you better plan your strategy and get all the benefits of your trade, Valetudinarian Forex is the true beginning of the trading forum demo account, you must first have to.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    - Lack of learning Forex: Most new currency traders don't make time to find out and learn [... lack of focus on contracts at hand: when it starts to imagine ... Statistics doesn't mean all losses and come back tomorrow is better than insisting on survival and bear more losses. ... Trade in more than one currency: If you have more than one Mtajra at the same time ...

Banned 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,352 Times in 5,022 Posts
    yes i also agree with your opinion. Indeed, if we're dealing with a chart, we should really concentration to get the results as expected, and it also needs a convenient place agan our concentration is not disturbed. if our minds are disturbed and there was not a problem better, it will instead add a new problem or a loss

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see it, I personally believe we need to concentrate on the market to capture the market, without understanding the market trends we cannot open any trade. Traders like to get money and therefore need to capture trends without capturing any trends, it is difficult to make money in forex trading and this is usually because there are problems with our emotions. Trading with emotions is not good because it tends to interfere with our concentration requiring full concentration. If someone cannot find peace, try to trade on the roof or a quiet place where the mind does not find interference

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 254 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)