+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 254 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a great idea that we need to concentrate when we trade in forex.Though we can not concentrate all the day long,we still can concentrate while we are analysis the forex trend.So if we can not concentrate,then we may leave the market for a while.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dancer is an unknown quantity at this point dancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    Yes concentrate is very impotent for forex trader. If you dont concentrate then dont trade. Some time every trader face this kind of problem. So why you risk your money. I think you are right dont trade when you dont concentrate.
    i am agree with you , concentration also make us can focus on our trading and can make us work more better when we are trading, when i am on trading i am also talk to them friend to do not come cross to me, because i am need to being concentration

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may leave the charts is the best choice if we are not concentrating more on current trading, you should not over-exert yourself when trading because if we lose concentration, we must be prepared to face the Margin Call... Margin call is a night mare for many trader, keep consentration when you trading, break is also a trading strategy...

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    yes, i agree it is. should not be trading if you lose concentration. concentration in trading is very important to control your emotions when looking at price movements. so you can clearly make decisions in trading. because when you lose concentration then you become impatient and undisciplined to follow the rules you have created.

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you loose your concentration and feel that you can,t analysis the forex market trend then you shoul not do trading and leave the trading at that time when you feel comfortable to judge the market trend.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need a good condition to keep trading with good concentration and if you think that you have not good enough concentration for trading then you have to take a rest for several times and back when ready and fresh..we can not trade with less concentration or we just loss everything..( can not make analyze the market with clear )
    do the best we can

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex me concentrate ho na chahiye..kun ki ap agar forex trade samaya concentrate nehi ragenge
    to ap galat jaga entry kardenge aur ap ka loss ho jayega.trade karte samaya silence ho na chahiye.

Junior Member leo is on a distinguished road leo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also agree with your opinion. Indeed, if we're dealing with a chart, we should really concentration to get the results as expected, and it also needs a convenient place agan our concentration is not disturbed. if our minds are disturbed and there was not a problem better, it will instead add a new problem or a loss,,

Junior Member powerone123 is an unknown quantity at this point powerone123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    Jee ha koi bhi bussiness me agar aap ko kamyab ban na hai to aap ko uss ke taraf concentration bohot matter karta hai.Aur agar Forex Trading me app ka concentration accha nahi hai to ye app ko nuksan kara sakata hai.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading requires high concentration. especially if we're getting ready for the open position. for it, if you have a problem outside of trading, better forget about it first. because it can interfere with your trading activity.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raka999 For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 254 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)