+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 254 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right. If we are unable to concentrate due to any reason then we cannot predict the market efficiently and there is a big hope that we may get loss because of that thing. So its better to not to trade when you are not feeling well and know you are not able to do well in the market because not making money is quite good as compared to getting huge loss from the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    i have noticed that without concentration no work can be done. similarly trading also demands concentration. whenever i feel bored and can not concentrate on my work i leave it and after taking rest i return to my work.
    Bhai ek dum sahi baat hai hum agar apne kisi bhi kaam ko kar rahe hai aur agar us par dheyan nahi de rahe hai to wo humare liye kaam karna mushkil ho jata hai, isliye bhai kaha jata hai ki dheyan lagna kaam mein jaruri hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member Dia is an unknown quantity at this point Dia's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have noticed that without concentration no work can be done. similarly trading also demands concentration. whenever i feel bored and can not concentrate on my work i leave it and after taking rest i return to my work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm asha hardwork krke asha profit earn kr skte hein isme koi shak nhi he forex ek esa buisness he jisme aap jitna jiada hardwork kroge utna hi ashi bat he me isko alwayse bhut like krta hun and hmesha hi krta rhuga bhai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    when your mind is not concentrating then you must have to avoid to trade in the forex market and try to wait for sometime and trade when your mind will get fresh so it is one of the best strategy to avoid the loss from your trading.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdomhadi View Post
    yes exactly in Forex trading requires focus especially in times of peak hours and significant economic effect because of the focus should be to thoroughly analyze and ultimately come out with good decicsion and we will really be very helpful the total concentration used.
    agar app market mein market ko dekhu or rend ko fin d kar lo or market mein work karo or app ko phir be loss ho jye tu app ke liye best hai ke app or learning kar ke information hasil karo jab app es terha say knowledge ko hasil kar lein gye tab he earn karen gye

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

mano33 (2017-09-19), punjabpolice (2017-08-31), rafictn (2017-08-31), ramzan003 (2017-09-17), rehanayaz (2017-09-26)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garrysidhu View Post
    nhi esi bat nhi he apko constrate krte rehna chahie isme koi shak nhi he aagr aap forex me asha consentrate krte ho to ap success jarur hoge isme koi dout nhi he aagr aap isme hardwork kroge to isme kabhi nakamjab nhi ho skte me alwayse isko like krta hun bhai
    Haan bhai is kaam mein jitna ho sake humare ko concentrate karna hota hai bhai, kaam tabhi acha kar sakte hai jab dheyan dete hai bhai, kisi ko kaam ko aise nahi samjh sakte hai usmein concentrate ko badana hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi esi bat nhi he apko constrate krte rehna chahie isme koi shak nhi he aagr aap forex me asha consentrate krte ho to ap success jarur hoge isme koi dout nhi he aagr aap isme hardwork kroge to isme kabhi nakamjab nhi ho skte me alwayse isko like krta hun bhai

Junior Member kajal is an unknown quantity at this point kajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree and also disagree because if you are in full concentration and will overthink then you will also loss the trade and if you are not in concentration then you will also loss the trade and watching market is also important.

Banned fx_fx is an unknown quantity at this point fx_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i too agree with you . On Forex you need high concentration and you need to be cool and do not lead on the tricks of your own emotions. And this is exactly the most difficult moment in the study of the market. Those who get to fight with themselves and who wins in this fight are successful traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 254 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)