+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 254 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Yes that is correct as long as forex trading business is concerned here. We need to apply a lot of forex trading concentrations in our trades in order to kill off the effects of errors in our forex exchange trades.
    This is hard work if we can not concentrate when doing forex trading, forex trading
    does not have to use physical strength, which need to be successful in trading minds Frex is the power,
    so thought we should be able to focus when doing analysis and trading activities forex. .
    CMIIW

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    poor concentration is the major cause of losses as lack of discipline is where everything begins and start to go wrong for a trader. if a trader cannot concentrate which means he will not follow his trading rules properly and then will deviate from what he is doing right or what he is supposed to do right and then everything he does will ultimately have a negative impact on his trades thereby resulting in losses for him .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    poor concentration is the major cause of losses as lack of concentration is where everything begins and start to go wrong for a trader. If a trader is poor concentration which means he will not follow his trading rules properly and then will deviate from what he is doing right or what he is supposed to do right and then everything he does will ultimately have a negative impact on his trades thereby resulting in losses for him .

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Of course not concentrating or less concentration may cause a decision that is required to be taken promptly - not taken or delay that may yield to unwanted losses. Though if you concentrate like you want to catch a fish as you see it will help you benefit from the opporutnity that peep time to time.
    Focus on trading is important especially to analyze the market. But sometimes I lose concentration when transacting.
    And that is a danger to me because I do not know the right choice. The best thing if you come in the
    same state as me is to close your chart and relax a bit. I usually play music to get rid of this condition.
    regard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

aril (2017-10-25)

Banned Saba Abbasi will become famous soon enough Saba Abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    agree with you, we better get out of trading and trading for a moment forget you. because we can not force if the situation is less good, which will take us on a bad trade because of physical fatigue and the effect on our emotions are less stable, especially if you see the floating minus.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    play ap to bat sa bilkul atfaq karta hoon other par be es es main thori boht concentration
    to zorart ha ap ap market apna main order bock kawata han to ap ko ka bara main market complete jankari
    hon chaya us bad ka eh apna order fund es sa ap ka main advantage kafi azafa ho sakta ha.
    thank

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

baper (2017-10-26)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its no double that when we trade in forex concentration must important to trade in forex. In time of market flactuation it is very hard to keep concentrate in trading. And when market condition goes opposite to you it may be disappointing for you. I think you should stay out of market for some time to refresh yourself.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    han g kai bar aesa ho jata ha ka insan concentrate nhi kar pata ha is liye agar us ka kisi kam ma dil nhi lag raha ha tu kuch dair ka liye us ko chor de and fresh ho jae and kuch time deney ka bad again kam start kar de

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-21), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), Trump (2017-10-20), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumonmia0526 View Post
    ya this happen with most of us ..i been trapped in a position with 2 days and i never sleep that 48 hours and then i can't awake a single moment and that time market came back to my position while i was sleeping and again fall during that itme ..after wake up i saw my account been zero ..this story is completely true most of us coz ..lack of concentration can give u invisible force to open trade in uncertain position .
    Yes my friend That's what happened to me also it's a question of commodity But I have a solution that
    I usually follow If I order then I also think that with this amount of time if the price is not subsided then I will close.
    it's at the opening price
    becarfull

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,378 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia apne bohat hia ch post ki hn me apko batado ke agar forex ,e apka mid control me no hoga to apko batado ke apko profit ni hogaa aur loss hogaa jisse apka mind aur confuse hoga aur mazeed loss ho jsakta hn to stay away if you cannot control your emotions
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29), punjabpolice (2017-10-25), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 254 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)