+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets share our favorit indicators , e-books and expert advicers!!!

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    depending on the strategy of each trader that they use the appropriate type of indicator I just use some basic indicators such as MA, MACD, RSI, CCI ...I feel good results when combining them
    when we can feel good results from some of the indicators we use, we will continue to do our best to improve every strategy that we run and not be too greedy with excessive analysis and so quickly because we've felt pretty good advantage of multiple indicators however, we also should note the important news that sometimes interfere with our technical analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite indicators are all standard, nothing custom. My indicator is CCI and EMA, and it's all there in mt4, I use CCI 50, CCI 14 and ema 34.
    My favorite is ebook Trading Chaos, by bill Wiliam but is too large to upload
    and i dont have an ea because i dont use

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think bill wiliams factual indicator . its very nice for trending market and have been very profitable because i have used it in actual real money trading . other than the bill williams indicators there's this indicator called the zero lag ma .

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    mine is still moving average 9, 11 and 34, combine with bollingger bands and volume indicator. I trade in H4 time frame and it suit me a lot cause i can make my own analysis more relax and put the position with confident.
    I think the system you are using samapai so far is very simple, we must analyze the patient is also not too fast in determining entry, step by step it should be noted
    use a large time frame also allows us to make the analysis by looking at a small time frame also

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mine is still moving average 9, 11 and 34, combine with bollingger bands and volume indicator. I trade in H4 time frame and it suit me a lot cause i can make my own analysis more relax and put the position with confident.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Protech View Post
    i'm a newbie too,i continue to incorporate tiny capital for trading right until presently,considering i can't trading properly.
    Just be patient and keep trying some experiments on the system uyang you believe in and balanced with your ability to analyze preformance, because we can use a variety of indicators,so the use of the indicator was not too much

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always use indicators while trading because its very helpful. My favorite indicators are GMACD , MultiTrendSingals , and Visual Trend. these are very trusted and good indicators to make powerful strategies.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm a newbie too,i continue to incorporate tiny capital for trading right until presently,considering i can't trading properly.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
    Has anyone heard about harmonic chart patterns like bat and crab pattern. It is said that trading them is very profitable. I stumbled across an indicator that said it could display the different harmonic chart patterns so that you can catch the trade as soon as it forms, but I have not been able to install and use the indicator. I will upload it here so that we can analyse it together and I can get help on how to use it.
    I have used the harmonic chart patterns for weeks but I did not get any success using it, I think because I am a short term trader, but may be it is profitable on the long term trading

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using my own strategy and I name it BACHRI CHANGE DIRECTION, it is a trend strategy and my favorite indicator is the 200 moving average, I don't like to read much eBooks, I have my strategy and I stick on it, I don't use expert advisers and I never use it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open