+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 496 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 4955

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Senior Member laily is an unknown quantity at this point laily's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks, I think I can follow some rules and regulations, for example, to create an appropriate strategy, because the strategy is a plan that combines the individual mission vision values and aims. One the other hand, may not be aware of the market conditions and the Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hina is an unknown quantity at this point Hina's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currency dealing is globally very excellent dealing plan and many people include this dealing now. So need to apply excellent plan for generate income from this dealing. First of all need to understand all rules and self-discipline about this market and then need to take proper strategy for currency trading dealing. I hope you will be excellent investor in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned benboy.ftu@gmail.com is on a distinguished road benboy.ftu@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are asking me that how to develop a plan of forex trading effectively, let me share with you that, you can go to the forum to learn from other forex trader pro, but you should focus on former money manager

Member imu48 is an unknown quantity at this point imu48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forex is a quick money making treading.at first i take a good decision about treading plan and i have to set particular strategist.I must be follow some rule and regulation proper strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual mission vision value and goal. One the other hand I must be look out market environment and market currency.like job.

Senior Member asadur is an unknown quantity at this point asadur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Effectively, however you should possibly be make a unique approach since approach is a prepare in which incorporate the individual imaginative and prescient vision assignment importance and also objective. All of us we must possibly be make a unique technique for prosperous exchanging. Approach furthermore support set your own excellent exchanging prepare.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading plan bnana koi barra kaam naheen hay aur aik trader asani say trading plan bna sakta hay trading plan ko form karny kay liye apny available capital kay mutabiq plan karna hota hay, jis main aap apny lot sizes aur stop loss aur take profit levels ko plan karty ho.

Senior Member nbh75 is an unknown quantity at this point nbh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is business analysis, in the beginning you should know what is Forex? How to improve the way that your strategic plan, you must add more tactics and developing the program.

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex business is a long term business, I think we should have a target daily, weekly and monthly, and what percentage of the profits that we will put aside and we should enter again as capital.

Senior Member md ornob is an unknown quantity at this point md ornob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cheers, I believe of which generally there really should be considerations as well as regulations, supplying any strategy the importance of the analysis as well the finds involving client critiques, considering that the strategy is generally into the prep. The idea offers you somewhat, you ought to watch this making surrounding as well as within the volute area.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aik achay trading plan kay liye aap ko apny capital kay hisaab say decide karna parray ga kay aap nain kiya lot size trade karna hay, kahan tak loss ko cut karna hay aur trade win karny ki soorat main kahan trading day ko end karna hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 496 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)