+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 496 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 4955

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Senior Member poltu9t9 is an unknown quantity at this point poltu9t9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lets start with what a trading plan is not: a trading plan is not some vague instructions on a piece of paper, gathered advice from well-worn trading books, no. Thats what you call a roadmap to disaster. The currency and stock market is a treacherous place and going into it with only vague instructions will have you end up bankrupt faster than a blink of an eye. Real trading plans are seriously thought out pieces of self-examination and complete research into a market or a field. They are like mirrors of a traders personality, guiding him to do actions that would maximize profit and minimize loss in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We will set our own trading plan and will predict the market also when we use indicator with regard to see the market condition and look at all of previous fashion in this way we makes a indicate instantly and will predict the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading plans set karna to hmare knowledge and experince ke upar dipend he kyo ke agar hmm ashe trader hein to hmm ashe plans make kar sakte heiin hmme bina kisi indicator ki help se hi trade karni cahhie jehi best way he

Senior Member poltu9t9 is an unknown quantity at this point poltu9t9's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think to be successful in trading controlling your losses is even more important than hitting more winners than losers. A good trading plan is crucial to your success as a trader. Face it - without a plan and a rules-based approach to trading, you are simply trading by the skin of your teeth. It may seem to work for a while, but self-doubt and/or greed will ultimately get in the way of being consistently successful. The good news is, its fairly easy to create. The following steps may help you get started.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading plan should be made as perfect as possible. To be able to have a good trading plan needed a plan that involves market and its risks to be borne. Apart from planning, signal system still has errors or false, there should be filters to minimize the occurrence of false predictions. If successful planning is done, you will be more confident to accept the challenge of the next transaction.

Senior Member damiar is an unknown quantity at this point damiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you wish to actually forever be comply by having variety of tip together with legislations similar to actually produce suitable tactic since tactic is usually a prepare which can assimilate the consumer quest eye-sight price together with target...,one specific the exact opposite side you must forever be look market place natural environment together with market place currency exchange<.

Senior Member runa8888 is an unknown quantity at this point runa8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can set up a good treading plan but it is very difficult because forex treading is very risky business. For it you need much study in Forex and a good experience in Forex treading. For it You can flow a perfect treader and a good money management.

Banned samat is an unknown quantity at this point samat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mds0025 View Post
    I am a new forex trader so i want to know how can i set a good trading plan before i start trading in forex market. Can i set daily trading plan or other? plz can anybody help me...
    before starting my trading plan and I usually do both trafficking and analysis strategy for the preparation or planning we will be young h to trade it

Banned ansha is an unknown quantity at this point ansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bisifentus View Post
    As a Forex trader, the ability to have a plans makes you a better one, setting your plans is never the main thing in the market since you can set plans with little time, the main thing in the market is working in line with the set plan.
    forex is not only a business but also a smart business it is not a job cause job has a particular salary but here has no particular salary. if we do work hard we can earn more and we can learn more. so it is a business.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mds0025 View Post
    I am a new forex trader so i want to know how can i set a good trading plan before i start trading in forex market. Can i set daily trading plan or other? plz can anybody help me...
    if you have a profit target of 100% in one month, you can set trading plan in one day can plan your trading profit of 5%, maybe this is just the planning, because it may be the reality is different, you should not be sad, so, so we can trade with planning is clear, and when you've reached the target board, you can berehenti trading and doing other things

+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 496 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)