+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 496 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4955

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Senior Member motaumar is an unknown quantity at this point motaumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can easily set the smart trading plans if you are really very much experienced and hardworking. You should first try to be work hard and then make the plans.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mcj is an unknown quantity at this point mcj's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my point of view I am a new forex trader so i want to know how can i set a good trading plan before i start trading in forex market i think that you must be follow some rule and regulation like make proper strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual mission vision value and goal. One the other hand you must be look out market environment and market currency. in this case you must be create a particular strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual vision mission value and goal. We we must be create a particular strategy for successful trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member talha9 is on a distinguished road talha9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agar ap is business se acha kamana chahty haioj to is py paisy zaya na karein balky os ki koi class lein then hi ap acha kamain gy or apko success milyn gi

Junior Member raj784526 is an unknown quantity at this point raj784526's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can set the plan for your trading just by getting the suggestion from your seniors or the by the experts which always gives the forecast of the market and by little bit of your experience you can set the plan for your trading account...

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app anpa trading plan apni investment kay mutabiq set karain kyon kay ager app kay pas capital thora hai aur app ne baray volume say trade laga di to pher loss main janay ki sorat main capital jaldi khatam ho jaey ga

Banned chotasaumar is on a distinguished road chotasaumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are new in Forex Trading, i will suggest you first to learn the basic and proper knowledge and information about Forex Trading. Then learn the skills, tactics, different strategies for different conditions and situations. Then learn the experience and money management. Once you will have ll these abilities, then you will be able to set a good trading plan before entering into it.

Senior Member kakikaka is an unknown quantity at this point kakikaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han ap apna trading plan set kar sakty ho or ap ko aik acha plan sat karna bhi chahiye kiun k good traders k yehi nishani hoti hai ko woh aik plan bana lety hain phir us par chal kar kam karty hain or profit kamaty hain

Senior Member algo is an unknown quantity at this point algo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should set some goals before starting real Forex trading. for this you can get knowledge through internet then you can easily set your basic goals if we invest in Forex trading, using stop loss does not end.

Senior Member shahabuddin01 is an unknown quantity at this point shahabuddin01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how you from a forex . and our trading should resembles ti the our capital . our capital that we use to trade in the forex market . as well stop loss or trailing stop loss

thanks for all of you

Member Thations4566 is an unknown quantity at this point Thations4566's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new forex trader so i want to know how can people don't know whats mean forex at and think just about fast rich i set daily trading plan or plz can anybody help memy dear friend i set then make your own strategy and develop it from succeed traders here then a good trading plan before i start trading in forex market. i think that's you should start study about forex first because much .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 496 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)