+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 496 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can set our own trading plane and can predict market trend also .we can make a signal easily and can predict the market trend.One the other hand you must be look our market environment and market currency .we must be create a particular strategy for successful trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-03-05), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to understand this business correctly and must follow the strategy in a demo account. then we need to follow market trends and if we can understand this we need to try to find entry points in trade like here we can trade and in what ways we can profit. we need to understand that. if we can, it will be easy to make plans about this business. for this we need experience about this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-04), Unregistered (1)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can set our own trading planes and can predict market trends also if we use indicators to see market trends and watch all previous trends in this way we can make signals easily and can predict market trends. I think you have to follow some rules and regulations such as making the right strategy because strategy is a plan that integrates the values and objectives of the individual vision and mission

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can also follow the chart to make your own Forex business strategy and get money easily and it's very easy. Knowledge and information about Forex Trading. Then learn skills, tactics, different strategies for various conditions and situations. Then learn about experience and money management. Once you have all these capabilities, you will be able to set a good trading plan before entering into it.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have worked as an employee for more than 15 years, and I feel bored with my work, because I have no significant change in my career in life, I actually have the hope of doing the best in life so that Forex has fulfilled some of my dreams. I want to make forex as a retirement job in the future rather than my future plans about demo accounts is financial forecasting because because without an extraordinary plan we will not be well motivated.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro, I fully agree with you and I think before all the rules and discipline about the need to understand the market and need to take the right strategy. hope you will be a good Forex trading entrepreneur ... Forex trading is a great trading system in the whole world and many people don't need this business plan so well ... Thank you for the best pips, friend. and I am a new member, and in my opinion, the method that you type in forex and trade must resemble our capital, our capital, which we industry in the forex market as a termination of loss or loss of final trading. Good trade, friend.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bests plan for a forex work and jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs forex and goods income money for a jobs.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-02-27), forexrunner (2019-02-27), gmails (2019-02-27), mazaribest (2019-02-27), mehro (2019-02-27)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear hum, how come the job is about writing a hi hai so i think the keun k hum ice job is good, bro sktay hain so i think i like this job so i think forwex forum pe you homework wife k liye achi job ahi keun k ab wo is the work done but not a hain game so I think the forex forum says hum about getting kraty hain so I think the forex forum says hum income and experience of knowledge get good luck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, this is a good thread. I think if we use indicators to predict market trends and market trends to watch all before in this way, we can easily achieve signal trends. Because the strategy is the integration of each mission plan must comply with different rules and regulations. We can define our business and in batch size we lose profits from usage or lots of pips and stops, large amounts of capital ... My friend, good trading and good luck.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading Plans Limit Your Greed and Get $ 2 00 Per Month After Two Years Their problem is that they don't have a good trading strategy but they are wrong. But when I started trading, I found my greed. My Personal Forex Trading Plan is the number of trading books from which I try to make my book as easy as possible. Get a good estimate of our position in relation to other time frames

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 496 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)