+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 496 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    we can set out our trading plans according to our capital that we use to invest to trade in the forex market strategy is a plan that integrate the individual mission vision value and goal. One the other hand you must be look out market environment and market currency. if we have large capital then we can use large lot size and then also can use more pips to set as our take profit, as well as stop loss or trailing stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), buttar (2019-03-24), Pak3000 (2019-03-24), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to make forex as a retirement job in the future that also teaches forex in my country by my academy. and the final plan is that every trader has a dream and they come to forex with a dream and see my plan is that I will build a big account from a real account and from there I will start with my trading, actually my plan is to become a great professional trader, I want to learn forex in depth and perfect

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will usually determine and formulate a strategy that is equal and equal because strategy is a arrangement that combines the continuity and content of the morality of mortal work. One more interesting thing is that you have to lie low in forex because more groups have nothing in forex colleges and consider the most legitimate legitimate jobs. and if we want to establish a good trading plan on the foreign exchange market, we must have a good understanding and knowledge of the forex trading business that we might get from trading experience and practice demo accounts rather than being able to make good trading plans and produce good profits in forex market

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always follow a good strategy in my trading account. As a result, I get continuous profits without losing. I don't need any analysis before giving any trade. I have good knowledge about which currency I will trade with. When I give to trade in any trading position, if the market moves up, I will give another sale, then sell again. But I still have enough backup. Once upon a time, my losing position will benefit

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I chose this business along with my job because I knew that earning fortune was not possible only with work, so if I succeeded I might invest a lot o. wise and still considering risk factors that must be dealt with as early as possible, so you have to be serious in forex trading. Hopefully we all succeed. In the long run, I want to make forex the only one to develop my strategy to make it more profitable whether you really make billions of dollars for you and your family.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan bhai jan Forex trading k lia planing bohat zarori hai kiyun k jab ham Forex trading k lia plan banaein ga or os k mutabic kam karain ga to successful traders ban sakta hain forex ko acha plan ki bohat ziada zarorat hata hai apko is mein ihtiyat se kam karna chaiye

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trading plan depends on the experience of the trader. so good trading requires a good strategy. to make money on special forex, the forex trading industry always respects the currency of selling skills and also controls excellent resources. With these two skills, you can certainly fail, of course, trading, if someone learns this lesson, will complete Forex traders that are really useful.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make a trading plan every day is mandatory to get and become a successful trader in forex. Because of the trading plan, there will be a low possibility of losing capital in trading. There are hundreds of indicators and thousands of strategies for trading on the forex market. But, no one has to trade without making a trading plan every day. Every trader must not trade with analysis in place, it will hurt you. In Technical Analysis, there are many indicators and oscillators used to trade such as MACD, RSI, Stochastic, Momentum etc. Everything is original to be used for trading. Find out the best from them and get ahead with trading plans and risk management including Discipline.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir in my opinion trading is world wide very good trading system and many people involve this trading now.so need to implement good plan for earn money from this trading. Firstly need to understand all rules and discipline about this market and then need to take proper strategy for trading forex.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,452 Times in 11,662 Posts
    it is very important to trade with a good trading plan. To make a trading plan we need to learn with Forex. A plan is what we aspect of Forex, what quantity we use, how long we trade per day, when we buy or sell so that every thing is a reflection of a trader. Overall, a plan can condemn your wrong trade and increase trade awareness. and I assume that you only have to comply with some guidelines as well as laws such as making maneuvers that apply as a result of maneuvers are usually preparations that realize the vision of buyers of visual sensory prices as well as targets. otherwise, you must remain vigilant about trade arrangements and trade exchanges

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 496 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)