+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 280 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, when the market goes in the opposite direction, you have to book a loss and put
    a lot of where the market is going. Sometimes it really helps you in taking advantage,
    but it does not work every time. The market depends on the current situation
    of what is happening in their country, so we also read about the currency
    and then work according to the news so we can survive in the situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the type of trader you are and how the experience and the type of cash you have
    in your trading account that will determine what to do under those conditions,
    if you have a big cash nd strongly believe that the trend will still retrace then you may want to leave the trade,
    and if you are very experienced, you may use the hedging method to take your profits then
    and then close the first trade later if you feel you have made enough money back or on the right trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need to flow, If you do over trading, then you should be caught in a reversal.
    I also had a great experience that the market moved backwards and then moved in my favor.
    If your analysis is correct, then wait for the target patiently. You may follow half of hedging
    to avoid a margin call. and there is a big risky strategy to deal with the reversal, but the dangers.
    Which is better trafficked according to the trend. And do not trade all the time in trends.
    Just leave the chart after getting your target. so the main thing.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nasmagh For This Useful Post:

darwan (2018-01-30), gold maniak (2018-01-30), kazna (2018-01-30), koreanfx (2018-01-30), rolens (2018-01-30)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also did not find the best solution. Firstly when the trend goes in the opposite direction
    I try to understand the trend is a short or long time. I wait if it's brief that
    I observe my negative pips exceed -60, I think the trend will be long and approaching the trend.
    Then observe and if true open a new trade.

Member limma will become famous soon enough limma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As the market goes in the opposite direction, I keep watching the chart for
    better movement but not for long. If I understand that the movement will be better for my trade,
    I will wait more, but if the situation gets worse, I immediately close the order and open another
    trade after some time. In this way I can avoid many losses.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ab market opposit direction mein jane lagta hai to mein aksaar us time mein apna trade nahi lagata hoon kyoun ki opposite direction mein kabhi bhi proper trend ka pata nahi lag pata hai isiliye trade karne se accha hai ki market ko sahi direction mein ane tak wait kiya jayee aur wait karne se aap loss se bacchenge

Member israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,356 Times in 603 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager merket5 app ko aganist ho jaiye tuo phir app saber sa kamm la or apni galti daihky k app na kia ki app ko aram sa kamm laina hai or market ki movement ko dahkna hai..

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to israr2017 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-30), azharahmad (2018-01-24), billyboy00007 (2018-01-22), chak148 (2018-01-21), danish555 (2018-01-17), KASINA (2018-01-21), mian5575405 (2018-01-15), Nirzana (2018-01-27), punjabpolice (2018-01-17), sarfraz786 (2018-01-17), sufiyan22 (2018-01-22), yulbang111 (2018-01-22), zahid003 (2018-01-26)

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be too late! Because, we must previously identify clearly the trend of assets that we want to treat. The best way is to look at a time unit greater than our trade. For example, if you deal on 4h, you look chart of the active daily, if you deal on 15min, you look at the graph 1h. Chart on the time unit of our trade we used to identify the trading signals and graphic on the unit time higher you used to identify the trend. Good luck when owen!

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,678 Times in 1,359 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dadang bayem View Post
    Especially I use stop loss to protect my account from bad market movement in the opposite direction.
    Sometimes I do Hedge. If any Open Trade unfortunately go (-) 30 Pips then I will do Hedge with
    Lot of the Open Trade the same. According to market conditions I closed the Main Trading & Hedging Trade.
    Jee bilkul Aap Ka Kehna bhi theek Hai Magar Mere Pyar Se Forex trading ki movement aur Market Ki Soch Samajh Kar trading Lagi Hai To wo aap ko dost Nahi Degi aur aap ko sabse Pahale market ko Vash karna chahiye aur Market ko analyse Kare Toh Phir trading kare

--- Update ---

Quote Originally Posted by dadang bayem View Post
    Especially I use stop loss to protect my account from bad market movement in the opposite direction.
    Sometimes I do Hedge. If any Open Trade unfortunately go (-) 30 Pips then I will do Hedge with
    Lot of the Open Trade the same. According to market conditions I closed the Main Trading & Hedging Trade.
    Jee bilkul Aap Ka Kehna bhi theek Hai Magar Mere Pyar Se Forex trading ki movement aur Market Ki Soch Samajh Kar trading Lagi Hai To wo aap ko dost Nahi Degi aur aap ko sabse Pahale market ko Vash karna chahiye aur Market ko analyse Kare Toh Phir trading kare

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

israr2017 (2018-01-16), jimmy17 (2018-01-15), mian5575405 (2018-01-13), QamarXulqi (2018-01-16), rehanayaz (2018-01-07), rehanayaz2 (2018-01-07), Unregistered (4)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    भाई जी फॉरेक्स के व्यापार से मुझे या बाजार की दिशा में विपरीत दिशा में चलने के लिए मुझे बहुत अच्छा लगता है, मुझे व्यापार करने वाले को व्यापार करना बंद करोडे छेये, एसईएम व्यापारी जेटना जदा बाजार में मुझे नुकसान पहुंचाए जाने का नियंत्रण कर्लेगा यूके लिन यूट आना सच है, विश्लेषण मुझे पता चला कि बाजार में मेरा रुझान कैपास कर फ़िर व्यापार खुला होगा।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 280 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)