+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 280 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially i keep on increasing my positions - trying to average down and at last most of the time lost every thing, but experience make me learn that chasing trend is dangerious and we should admin in time that our trade was wrong and should close it at appropriate stop loss. And enter with fresh analysis into another trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by elkhawaga View Post
    I myself think that the rush of Almmakd that leads to subconscious is lost profit or loss, but to be impatient patient on the target currency and study well before taking any decision and continued news are those which reflect the price quickly
    Just stay on trading rules and good management,sometimes i did not pay attention to MM in my trade, because say the focus of the strategy that I created. I have tested the strategy that I make as much as possible. Have you ever tested your strategy as much as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself think that the rush of Almmakd that leads to subconscious is lost profit or loss, but to be impatient patient on the target currency and study well before taking any decision and continued news are those which reflect the price quickly

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am very nervous and I can not control my emotions right now I have not succeeded and I started in Forex and it ends and I will be in case of serious tension. But I come back after the loss to enter the market again, so I would bring benefits to offset the loss in my life and do something good.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

I personally feel very bad when market moves in opposite direction. On that moment, the best method will be waiting for the time until market goes up. This is applicable if you have larger amount of money and you trading lots are small. If you are trading with low money, you should immediately close that order as early as possible or should choice stop loss method.

Senior Member samihsamouha is an unknown quantity at this point samihsamouha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I will open a new order for the position to the contrary, the goals is to minimizes losses. if the price is moving strongly to reduces the losses of the first orders then I immediately menurups oder firstly and tried to gain profit from the second orders !!!

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the price moves against my order so I waited until the saturation point, I mean if I have a buy order and the price moves down (which requires me to order sale) then I would leave it and wait until the point oversell, plainly I open purchase orders using lot bigger in order to minimize the loss of the first order and gets profit
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    i keep on increasing my positions - trying to average down and at last most of the time lost every thing, but experience make me learn that chasing trend is dangerious and we should admin in time that our trade was wrong so that if prices start rising our positions gets closed with limited loses.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    When the market direction against or opposite from my order, usually i use cut lost or locking. These two kind of function can help me from heavy lost and save my account. Just because we don't know where the price will stop and change direction, so it is necessary to use cut lost.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    when market moves in low and opposite direction then you set a limit of stop loss but you don't worry because the market moves any time and you get profit but here you have enough knowledge of forex market.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    When market moves in opposite direction, a trader should close the trade at once with a small loss.He should observe the market movement and again open a trade.I know that what is the feelings when market trend goes to the opposite direction.I have lost more than $300 in Forex as i have not closed my positions whille they were running under loss.I am very greedy and suffering for my greed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 280 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)