+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 280 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladenboys View Post
    Oh my dear why this question is coming on? Why you open or keep your position alive without setting a important tool named stop loss.If you can set your stop loss with well planed then I think this question is useless.
    yes hume apni trading mein hamesha stop loss ka use karna chahiye, because market ke trend ka kabhi koi surety nahi hota hai, ki wo ek hi direction mein move karega, trend change agar hota bhi hai, to stop loss hume safe karta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh my dear why this question is coming on? Why you open or keep your position alive without setting a important tool named stop loss.If you can set your stop loss with well planed then I think this question is useless.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ocea is an unknown quantity at this point ocea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learn how to do the analysis in trading and more is that we need to continue to learn in this business and we have to do all of that in trade for the purpose so that we would get a trade that would make us be much better in preparation for the real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khumfuka is an unknown quantity at this point khumfuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some sort of broker have to accomplish his or her trading dependent on his or her research in addition to review in addition to have to area both equally halt burning in addition to carry benefit making sure that he / she does not need to stress about whatever in the event promotes come in other way intended for several **** seeing that he / she have to confidence his or her review in addition to trust the item.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also think the same as you, I would let me hit stoploss position. because somehow in every position, I would always use a stop loss to limit possible losses I've experienced. because I realized that it was bound to happen, however, because we do not really know where the market is going bergerakan, and we can only predict, so there is no assurance that we will always be right in predicting.

Senior Member nadira is an unknown quantity at this point nadira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will run stop loss order , that all what i can do in thiz case , i think there iz not other solution
    for thiz problem

Senior Member hammer90 is an unknown quantity at this point hammer90's Avatar
    Thanks
    first don't panic, if we open the position based on our best analyzis, then it perhaps only a temporary move. just wait a bit longer till it reverse. if the movement to drastic, we could use hedging strategy to manipulate it.

Senior Member urza is an unknown quantity at this point urza's Avatar
    Thanks
    inside my earlier days i used to find panic and do a few nasty points to avoid loss and any margin decision. other then currently i even have sufficient capital and hence keep myself calm and never get panic. if the least bit the trend is sturdy in opposite direction merely i hedge the order beneath loss and anticipate the proper time to firmly unlock it.

Member ariv is on a distinguished road ariv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Closing the trade is right option at such times??
    Many times it happens that in such situation you close the position and then
    market hits target .
    Lets discuss what is efficient way to react in such situation ?
    if the price was moving opposite not match your prediction you can take several steps, including the popular ones are averaging, hedging, locking or leave because we had to use stop loss so we are ready with all the risks that would happen.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    when the market moves against my trading positions, I would have taken the decision to put the SL. because after all I do not want to lose too much in my trade. so I decided to make the boundaries of the losses that may be encountered. than that in the trade I always use good money management, so when I have suffered a loss, it's not a problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 280 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)