+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 280 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Senior Member zulfikar fx is an unknown quantity at this point zulfikar fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we need to cut loss when we see the movement of the market has the opposite direction, we must have the courage to cut losses and replace it with a new position in the direction of the market, if we let it, then we will experience substantial losses, because we do not know whether the market will come back again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nopainnogain is an unknown quantity at this point nopainnogain's Avatar
    Thanks
    so try to avoid it and close the trade at the right time so you will not lose much. you have to close your trade as soon as possible as you can get large negative float from your trade. when the market moves in the opposite direction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sulotion is an unknown quantity at this point sulotion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will bring profit to compensate for the lost ... I'm back after losing to enter the market again ... this is the end and I will be in the case of severe stress ... I can not control my emotions at this point I have failed and I started in the Forex ... in fact, I'm very worried

Banned shakilkhan is an unknown quantity at this point shakilkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    When the market moves in the opposite direction. There is no escape from the stop loss wat U uu in place to cope with the loss immediately. but be sure to put the Stop Loss profits doubled. registration of a trade agreement, but the stop loss clock

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two possibilities that we can do when the market moves against our transactions which we use cut losses and hedging in securing transactions we have in this trade so it would be a good for us.

Member GENJOET is an unknown quantity at this point GENJOET's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    open market brgerak against my position then I would do two things first is to open the same position as the first open position and the second is that hedging losses sayatidak grew and when there is a chance then I will close the position

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the market moves in the opposite direction then you must have to close your trade as early as possible as you may get large negative float from your trade. so try to avoid it and close your trade at proper time so that you will not lose more.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by holy View Post
    If market goes the opposite direction and you are sure it is not a pullback, you just exit the trade to avoid more loss and enter the reverse to re scoop your lost money. that is if you are sure the direction you are in is following the trend. The trend is your friend.
    To solve the problem you should use a stop loss on every order that you open on forex trading .. With so easy you will continue to be protected from harm is too great, I'm sure we can get profit tomorrow if today we are experiencing a loss
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    If market goes to opposite direction, you should close your trades to minimize your loss because to avoid losses many traders have blown down their accounts. It is wise to cut your losses at the minimum level. Using stop loss tool can help you in this situation, so, use this tools always.

Banned kimtahu is an unknown quantity at this point kimtahu's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the process we trade the market can move in different directions.however, you have identified a goal, you need to wait patiently.you will use stop loss to prevent major risks.Therefore, you should not do anything but let nature, because the market will be provided at the time you close.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 280 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)