+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 280 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Senior Member s.alam is an unknown quantity at this point s.alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When marketplace moves opposite to our existing order and making loss followed by in the past few minutes close the loss making order and enter from the other edge and put together the profit, with the aim of is so trouble-free!. But in truth we in no way know again marketplace may perhaps reverse by the side of some while, and this is the beauty of this corporation. So we need to pause in place of the confirmation of trend reverse and followed by get to in place of profit from opposite put a stop to.........!!!!!!!!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the trade, there are always times when we would be wrong in predicting market movements, and we will be in a condition contrary to market movements. Therefore, we must have a good plan when it is in such condition. and I think that the decision depends on the strategy used to trade. if I'm alone, I would think to do cut losses, because I do not want to lose too much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cardinal is an unknown quantity at this point cardinal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by therock View Post
    please do not open a trader when market goes in a opposite way from your own plan.Wait and see the next way that will help you to make a good amount of profit.otherwise your invested money will be lost.so keep a close eye on market situation.
    Well some time i become confused when watching all of those site and every one is claiming that they are the best, but to know who is the best time is needed. its true we shold learn trade first of course to achieve best result of trade with forex

Member mldawoasaxtyua is an unknown quantity at this point mldawoasaxtyua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that We are supposed to setted a great entry and to exit points in the forex exchanges the trading business. These entry and a exit points is actually what helps the forex traders to possibly close their trades and then secure their profits before there is a possible reversals !

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab market opposite move karti hai tu loss kay chance bohat bar jate hain. main mostly stop loss use karta hon. jab market opposite move karti hai tu mera stop loss hit ho jata hai. or loss muje mil jata hai. mostly stop loss hit kay bad market reverse ho jati hai lakin risky hai stop loss secure kar dayta hai deal ko.

Senior Member akbar196 is on a distinguished road akbar196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahie me forex me newbie hon mere khayal se agar market opposite ja rahi hy tou me wait karon ga orr deakhon ke kub ais satuation se market nikal ati hy,kush time wait kurne ke baad deakhon ga ke market ki satuation kia hy phir me ais ko chalu karon ga.

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I think the market will turn again and I have much capital to take this type of risk then I never close my trader but if I am in a confused position then I mostly used stop loss technique but it is always depends upon my strategy

Banned asif786 is on a distinguished road asif786's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many trader those faced this situation. Many time market goes opposite to the trader order. If market is goes opposite to your order then must use hedging and safe yourself from the loss of your money. It will safe you from big loss and you can get profit when market movement become there constant position.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whenever the market move against you and your initial prediction has been invalidated you should close the trade immediately without delay, but if your initial prediction is still valid then you should hang unto the trade.

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the market moves with which I hope I will stop trading on that day, because if I trade instead will experience continuous loss, we have to accept the market prices do not fight it, because the market always moves freely and no one knows where it will lead, whether the seller or the buyer will win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 280 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)