+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 280 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    see you cannot do anything if market turns opposite of what you were predicting. Therefore always use stop loss to avoid this situation. one more thing trade small lots don't be greedy at starting .make daily targets and earn only that much daily, after that don't do trading .With this you will certainly have a good amount of money at last

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i already write some way to resolve our wrong open positiion
    1. cut it loss and wait until you got new signal
    2. cut it loss then open the oposit or sitching strategy
    3. let it run floating minus and make oposite position with same lot (hedging) or with bigger lot (hedging switching)
    4 let it run floating minus and make the same position once more with same lot (averaging) or with double lot (martingale)
    from that four tips the one i really love to use is averaging.. so i use lot that i have count at first time before i made open position for averaging strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member usma22 is an unknown quantity at this point usma22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think kay market ka kamm moment kernaa hootha hy iss main humara treade ka experness hoona chahyiaa iss main ager humara experness best hoo iss main hum ko loss ka chance boght kamm hoiotyian hain.

Senior Member choice is an unknown quantity at this point choice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Closing the trade is right option at such times??
    Many times it happens that in such situation you close the position and then
    market hits target .
    Lets discuss what is efficient way to react in such situation ?
    jab market opposite direction mein jati hy to mein usi direction mein trade open kar deta hon different volume py and jab wapas market usi direction mein ati hy to mein us trade ko close kar deta hon.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What i do when market moves against my trades is that i try to hedge the positions so that i do not have to suffer from huge losses. This is one of the best strategy for me but not all can be at the profit edge with the usage of hedged trading strategy because there is need for good knowledge regarding the market movement.

Senior Member nafimubarok is an unknown quantity at this point nafimubarok's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you believe that the market will move in the opposite teerus host recommended that the transaction closes., because if the transaction is not closed, then the host will multiply losses

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when markets move against you it is best to takes the loss and trades with the trends. it is very bad to start going counter trend trying to impose your will on the markets.
    kisor

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What you can do when market moves in opposite direction ?
    1. cut it loss and wait until you got new signal
    2. cut it loss then open the oposit or sitching strategy
    3. let it run floating minus and make oposite position with same lot (hedging) or with bigger lot (hedging switching)
    4 let it run floating minus and make the same position once more with same lot (averaging) or with double lot (martingale)
    choose one of it for your own strategy and the most fitable with your money management

Banned kashk is an unknown quantity at this point kashk's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is simple if the market is moving is opposite direction and you gets confirmation that the market has reversed then you should not wait for anything, just close the trade and accept the loss.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we know the market will move against, should we change the direction of the position, but it is difficult to predict, we should use the stop loss to anticipate if the market moves against the direction of

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 280 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)