+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 280 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Senior Member mostafaamrecany is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaamrecany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best thing to do is to stop loss and go other way with the market keep with the trend that is the best thing stay with the trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you have your money management then you need not worry about the price moving in the

opposite direction because nothing is certain in forex apart from uncertainty . so money

management is what will keep you in the Forex game and help you make profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member code49 is an unknown quantity at this point code49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have already placed, the only available option will be to set a trailing stop to avoid losing all the profits i might have already gotten, or even close out the position.

Senior Member ibrar1011 is on a distinguished road ibrar1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you should set up an other trade to take profit and i think you should not close the older trder if you have a large investment and i think that forex trading s the best to earn money and to be a successful trader in forex trading business/

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't hedge positions in forex, but as a trader, whenever you see that prices are moving in the opposite direction, you have to hedge you position. But it is rather proper to close and reopen to the right direction.

Senior Member semendewa is an unknown quantity at this point semendewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tasak_john View Post
    in this case the trader can do nothing just sit idle and wait for market to come back and the trader who think emotional and wants to close their order they get loss in their most of trades
    i think that no beginners traders who have no knowledge about Forex trade so every new traders first of all it's essential to learn more and more continuously other way no possible to earn more money from Forex trade , all beginners will lose a lot at beginning due to lack of experience and skills , so it is better to focus more on learning from this losses in order to learn rapidly and gain experience

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market me hume theek tarh se kaam karna chahiy market me hum jitna ache se trade karenge utna hi acha hoga yadi hum ache se trade nhi akrenge to huamre liy hi muskil hogi , mai to khoob mehnat ke sath kaam karta hun .

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we do order and market prices move in opposite then we should do the cut lost prior experience greater losses, but if you believe the price will go back again so we could wait in advance in order to restore the loss or even we can benefit.

Member tasak_john is an unknown quantity at this point tasak_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this case the trader can do nothing just sit idle and wait for market to come back and the trader who think emotional and wants to close their order they get loss in their most of trades

Banned tansepar is an unknown quantity at this point tansepar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie12 View Post
    IN forex everything is uncertain because of world financial movement, so it's very easy to get that situation when market moves in opposite direction.
    a trader must always get prepared before trading on the market,that is why as traders we need to always have a good trading plan so that we can take good trading decision look to chart and see my indicator and see the news so i try to determine the direction is my see i agree with indiactor i use so i begin to enter to the market if buy or sell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 280 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)