+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 280 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the best thing to do when your the market moves in the opposite direction of your trade is to close your trade to avoid more loss. The other way is to do hedging, which means opening of a new order in the reverse market. In this way your loss will be equalized by the profit from the other trade in the same currency pair. In the case that the market has taken a direction opposite is my expectation this is not necessarily the decision to get out of the deal for you must be the first to get to see you the opposite direction is to re-test my direction and often what happens with traders Alambtdian this and thus will immediately go out and see the market coming back for Athha to trend yourit begins in...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i start my trading in forex market then i use stop loss on my every trade, when i practice on demo account i also use stop loss, now if market moves in opposite direction of my position but my strategy of using the stop loss can save me from big loss, if my stop loss hit then i make another trade with new analysis and get some profit. Thinking of my very own a dealer ought to execute his or her deals depending on his or her evaluation in addition to research in addition to ought to position each quit burning in addition to consider benefit in order that they will not need to concern yourself with anything in the event areas relocate contrary course pertaining to handful of as they ought to confidence his or her research and also have hope on this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When industry goes opposite to our current purchase and creating reduction then just near the reduction creating purchase and get into from the other side and make the benefit, that is so simple!. but actually we never know again industry may opposite at any time, and this is the attractiveness of this business. so we need to hang on for the verification of pattern change and then go for benefit from opposite end.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by terangkanlah View Post
    It occurs often in trading.I first notice the information carefully.For powerful information,I do not near the transaction and wait for the profit.It the information are not so powerful,I generally near the transaction with some loss of money.It is business. ager market opposite direction pe move kerti hai tu aap stop loss ki trade laga den lekin ager chances hon k market opposite side pe move kerne k baad wapis aye gi tu trade lagi rehne den wese forex b buhat risky business huti is men chances lene pertey hen.
    i think moving other way suggests that it's moving against your position or moving against this trend.if you create a get supported your signals and if the worth can move against you ,you have to observe ensuing signal for confirmation before quitting from your position.so there'll be perpetually thusme support or resistant that may signal dynamic of the trend.it will wor

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It occurs often in trading.I first notice the information carefully.For powerful information,I do not near the transaction and wait for the profit.It the information are not so powerful,I generally near the transaction with some loss of money.It is business. ager market opposite direction pe move kerti hai tu aap stop loss ki trade laga den lekin ager chances hon k market opposite side pe move kerne k baad wapis aye gi tu trade lagi rehne den wese forex b buhat risky business huti is men chances lene pertey hen.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think moving other way suggests that it's moving against your position or moving against this trend.if you create a get supported your signals and if the worth can move against you ,you have to observe ensuing signal for confirmation before quitting from your position.so there'll be perpetually thusme support or resistant that may signal dynamic of the trend.it will work higher with one or four hour time frames.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When marketplace moves opposite to our existing order and making loss followed by in the past few minutes close the loss making order and enter from the other edge and put together the profit, with the aim of is so trouble-free!. But in truth we in no way know again marketplace may perhaps reverse by the side of some while, and this is the beauty of this corporation. So we need to pause in place of the confirmation of trend reverse and followed by get to in place of profit from opposite put a stop to.........!!!!!!!!!

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it often happens in my trade, the market has the opposite movement to the position, or because the market has little chaotic conditions. however, is that we must always be ready with such a possibility, because after all the market movement is not really well read or predictable. so we should always be able to take appropriate steps to minimize the loss, with cutloss or SL. jab market opposite move karti hai tu loss kay chance bohat bar jate hain. main mostly stop loss use karta hon. jab market opposite move karti hai tu mera stop loss hit ho jata hai. or loss muje mil jata hai. mostly stop loss hit kay bad market reverse ho jati hai lakin risky hai stop loss secure kar dayta hai deal ko.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab bhi hum log trade open kare to hume yah jarur dekhna chahiye ke hum kaha tak opposite me jate huye trade ko bear kar sakte hai, mera matlab hai ki humare dimag me eik stop loss jarur hona chahiye taki agar hume lage ki abhi hume close karna chahiye tab jyada na sochte huye usme se nikal sake aur baad me jo trend dikhe ushi hisab se tarde kar ke loss ko recover kar sakte hai. The entry and exit points is really what helps a forex trader to be able to shut down their lines and then ensure their profits before a possible reversal. We are supposed to set good entry and exit points in forex trading, foreign currency trading

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    Pivot high or low note that direction value is pulled out of the line. Trend-lines support and resistance levels, action figure visible from the square.And learn about the bullying trend lines are not usually accurate, it gives you inspiration, connecting the activities of future trends. The Trend lines in the main part of the technical analysis of the action of the square. very impotent thing is trendline. that follow to think where go market and trade knowledge where put the trade right trade. trendline to involved on market high low movement there better to follow for trading success. And that easy to understand to market movement then put trade and win. is the best trading strategy on forex currency.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 280 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)