+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 280 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the trader realizes that the change in trend is changing or the market will not move back or move opposite now rather than the better one until quite early. Closed options are hedges but that is not the best solution because it is very difficult to manage hedges in long rums. So it's better for all positions and opening new after observing the current scenario. and if the position is wrong, I will see the condition of the margin first. if I have a strong margin, then I will do the average. but, if you want to use this method, you have to be careful. You must see the strength of your capital ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    truly my dearest, I clearly think there is no doubling that if a trade has been well planned and stopped the level of loss has been established and positioned, there will be no fear of the part of a trader when trading is contrary to his position because he already knows what is expected from the market. So he remained calm and attentive. and make good use of the various tools provided by forex forums such as stop loss and take profit and in this case you will be prevented by heavy losses and you will get profits in the form of money and you must have a good and deep computer and internet connection in this way You will be able to trade properly and get profits in the form of money and we also want this for you and your family.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must be prepared for risk management to prevent large losses when the market moves not the same as expectations
    and our predictions. No one can trade perfectly so it's normal if you sometimes face losses but you and move in opposite directions means moving towards your position or moving against the current trend. if you make a purchase based on your signal and if the price moves against you, you must watch the next signal to confirm before stopping from your position. so there will always be some support or resistance which will signal a change in trend. it will work better with a 1 or 4 hour time frame.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear bro, karne ki liye kabhi aisa hoti hi to karne ki liye trade trade opened I jate hai main tab yhihi hu to trade ko tha sa bandh huh bandh or agr traded card hhi hu to stop loss or take advantage with using jar karti hu. and you should always put a stop loss right after you open a position to protect your capital because you do not guarantee what will happen in the market and the price can move quickly towards you and your loss is greater, sometimes the market reaches a stop loss then goes to the target and this means that you don't know where you should put the stop loss.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market moves in the opposite direction, which often happens, you need to make sure you have a trade exit criterion. You must set your stop loss. The next thing is to find out why it moves in the opposite direction to find out whether it will be sustainable or only temporary. and I think you should trade with a stop loss. So if the market moves in the opposite direction, you will not lose big. It's important to know where the market is going. I mine You need to understand market trends. If you understand market trends then follow the trend and I think that trend is your friend, you will not face trading losses.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

soo yong (2019-05-27)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should immediately close the position when you realize that the market changes its direction and don't wait too long hoping that the market can return to your entry point to reduce losses, this is not the right way to profit from the market in the long run because you will lose all your capital and your debt are good and I agree with your thoughts. This is a very important point. In my mind if you order without analysis. You face ordinary issues. If you want the problem it's reslove than you work the market on a planning basis. You never face a problem.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know a lot about that because when the market moves against our existing orders and then just closes losses and loses orders and goes to the other side and makes a profit, which is very simple. Even though in reality we never know the market can turn around anytime, and that is the beauty of this business. we must wait for confirmation of trend reversals and then take advantage of the good final method. Let's follow the methods and strategies to achieve our goals. Initially I continued to improve my position - trying to lose on average and in the end most of the time losing everything, but the experience made me learn that the chasing trend is dangerous and we have to admin in time our trade is wrong and must close it with a stop loss. And enter with new analysis into other trades.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I do my trade, I do it after doing the right analysis and moreover I place my stop loss and take profits to combine my trade so if the market is opposite for a few pips and there is a negative float I don't need to worry and close traded when the stop loss is placed . This can help us minimize losses. We must make good decisions as soon as possible, then we will not get a lot of losses, but only a small loss

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi hum market ka opposition ma chalna ho ga jesa huma acha profit bhe hum sirf forex tradimg ma kam sakhta hai us leay huma acha work bhe hum sirf forex trading say he hum kama sakhta hai

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaval View Post
    When the market moves in the opposite direction, which often happens, you need to make sure you have a trade exit criterion. You must set your stop loss. The next thing is to find out why it moves in the opposite direction to find out whether it will be sustainable or only temporary and a good idea, brother. when the market goes to the opposite side of the stop loss it will help to prevent your account from heavy losses. placing a stop loss will help the trader from a big loss at that time. but traders are too careful about the position to stop losing

hanji forex ke business me trade agar opposite direction mee move karta hai to esme trader ko stop loss ka use karna chahiye esme trader ko apne order me khamaka jada loss nahi lena chahiye esme trader ko apne loss par control karna chahiye esme trader jetna maarket me usko samjhenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 280 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)