+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 280 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to escape this interference is to clearly use the end of combustion in each transaction so that we can go to have a large combustion when the market transfers are opposite. If many of us are investigating this news besides the market's hobbies after that many of us cannot face this kind of problem. This happens because they have no experience other than expertise. and the basic use is to maintain a strategic distance from the exchange that removes each other. For example, realizing that EUR / USD and USD / CHF are moving close to extraordinary, there will be no good reason to shorten both positions because they must cross each other out ((disadvantages + benefits)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is recommended to close your position immediately to prevent further losses to your capital in the forex market and follow the trend of price movements themselves so that we can better understand and not conflict with trend direction and this is when the stop loss is useful, I always set stop losses I also because I realized that as a trader I could not make a trade that was 100% profitable forever, there would be a time when I made a mistake and this is when stoploss helps us to manage risk in trading, many traders never use stop losses and eventually lose big,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waise has not been able to sell a trader to a trader because he does not know much about the name of the trader or any other person, but he has also told that he has been able to use the same analysis to stop the loss of the money, even if he does not pay any heed to the other person. Why do I have to go to school? I am a trader of JEH, so I have learned that I have been able to travel around the Forex market because of which I have been able to spend as much time as possible because I have 90% of the time I have a lot of money because I have a lot of money. I have a right to abuse myself as I have been able to dialy more than just a few pips of money.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I am not able to stop the loss of a person because I am not able to do so, then I will try to stop the loss of my money or to save my profits for the loss of profit or loss. If you want to trade in a trading company, please contact us for trading. If you do not have the right to do so and you have a forex market, then you have to pay attention to the forex market, or you will be able to trade on the same page, and you will be able to trade on the merchandise and you will be able to sell it. You can do this in order to make sure you do not have time to do any other work.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the market moves in the next direction, wait until he returns and do not make a foolish move. You must take advantage of merchants to read e-books and watch YouTube explanations but more importantly is good training on calculations or training on Forex demo accounts. and the main forex trading market moves to the koi pata nahi hota ki market, kaha jay gi. Ager market is the opposite of steps due to shuru ho jai gi to how come the stop loss is bi acivate if you stop the loss bi hit ho jay to the point of the loss zoo

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market starts to get the wrong way then I analyze the trend and if the trend is not changed then I just don't take tension and sit for the market to return but at the same time I also put a stop loss so in each scenario I will save my account . and if the market direction moves against my order, most times I close this order because maybe the direction of the price moves more and in this case maybe I will lose all my money capital in my account and become zero balance and I want to avoid getting this situation

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex market can move in the direction of buying or selling so we have to wait patiently. With good patience, a Forex trader should make predictions, open trades, and then let their trade run. and if you want to watch Opentrade, market carefully and then decide whether to open a trade or not and if the market accidentally moves in the opposite direction then your hedging is traded as if you think the market will rise again and if not then use Stop losses in your trade and take other opportunities !!!

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not! if you stop trading you have several opportunities that you will not face losses, but you still do it, you will face a big loss for a while you have to stop trading because the market goes up and down things. You have to do it with your mind. and when this happens the market moves in the opposite direction. there is no way to escape You have to face losses. You must immediately place a stop loss. but make sure you place a stop loss twice that of take profit. but don't place your trade by placing a stop loss. It's risky.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that only living in the trade as a good rule and management, sometimes I didn't pay attention to MM in my trade, because I said the focus of the strategy I made. I have tested the strategy that I made as best I could. Have you ever tested your strategy as much as possible !! and the best strategy is not to close your trade when the market moves against you and you will lose. just wait patiently because after a while the market trend changes and can make a profit. if you see a danger that losing your balance will be zero, in this case you can place several other orders in the direction of the market.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can add to this thread that if a trader works when he feels bored. Because at this time he could not make a good analysis of the market and there was a risk of investors as a loss. I think that if as a trader has the best strategy then he can get a reasonable amount of Forex trading !! and for that we must be very concerned with our trade because using these two things we must learn the use of such can not imagine if there is no stop loss facility as if alance or equity while stop loss reduces your equity but saves you from losing all your investments

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 280 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)