+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 280 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear actually I also found that I was very nervous and I could not control my emotions at this time I had not succeeded and I started on Forex and it ended and I will be in case of serious tension. But I returned after the loss to enter the market again, so I will bring benefits to offset the losses in my life and do something good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to learn more about how to use or learn from other languages, then you can use the same language to learn more about how to fix it, but if you want to remove it, then you will be able to use the word and address it as well. It is possible to lose weight and lose weight as well as the trading owing to the loss of gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of money in my business when I have a job, but I do not know how to do it, but I do not know how much money it has been given to me, but I do not want to lose it and I do not want to lose it. The pair of kecil and celestial spots and barks used to be used in the field of sexual intercourse, are also known to have been involved.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Darling humain aik rules bana lina china k take profit and stop trading trade nai karain gay ager you rules hum bana other for umaid ha k hum kafi has taken ziyada loss sy bach jain gay market ager ap k opposite b chali b jati ha for ko tenshion nai ho gi zi there is a loss and when the stop loss hits ho jay it is not enough we will recover the risk.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it depends on a number of factors, both if you are in a situation where I can bear losses of up to 50 pips, and waiting to come back. You must first analyze how far the market can run, and if the news goes against you, then don't wait and close because of that will continue the journey there for a long time, but if there is a close reflection point then wait and let it reflect.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good dear actually in forex it is no doubt that when you place a trading trend the forex market turns and moves in the opposite direction for you to get out of the market. You might think the forex market trends will benefit you and may not return to your kindness. traders only need to get a way to get out of our lost trade

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market starts to get a technique that is completely wrong, but first review this hobby and if the penchant doesn't really change, but don't take tension and sit on top of your market again again at the same time my partner and I but also the position of stopping losses because it was in trouble that didn't occur I would help save our account.

Member FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,281 Times in 705 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan uss 2aqat humain bohat gusssa ata hai lajkin uss waqart humain apnay gussay per kabu rakhna chaya kun ka jab ghum apnay gussa per kabi nhi rakhtay toh hum orr zayda losss main chalay jatay hain is leya humain apnay gussay per kabu rakhna chaya taa ka humain orr zayda loss na ho saky

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FastScalper For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-12-30), zahidali (2018-12-31)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan apki bat bilkul thk hai mager humain chayaa ka puay dehaan sa take profit orr stop loss lagain kun ka jab hum tp orr sl ghalat lga detay hain toh is sa humain kafi zayda loss ho sakta hai isss leya humain iss chezz sa batchna chaya

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

FastScalper (2018-12-30), zahidali (2018-12-31)

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Closing the trade is right option at such times??
    Many times it happens that in such situation you close the position and then
    market hits target .
    Lets discuss what is efficient way to react in such situation ?
    Bhai jab bhi market opposite direction men move karti hey to tab hamen apni trade ko close kar dena chahiye or specially evening time men hamen dekhna chahiye ke market agar against move kar rahi hey to phir wo against hi move kary gi or apni trend change nahi kary gi.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ask For This Useful Post:

FastScalper (2018-12-30), sakigbest (2018-12-30), zahidali (2018-12-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 280 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)