+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 280 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course when the market is going opposite to your prediction then to stop loss other wise you will suffer in a big loss. To study technical analysis carefully then see the market trend then to open your position and get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sbmsingh is an unknown quantity at this point sbmsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the Trading ,when the market moving in opposite for your expectation, then stop the trading ,you will avoid for lossing the money.then spending money on the purchase the shares of lower price and wait some time and analyis the trend of market then do trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indianforex View Post
    always place take profit and stop loss in your trade.if the market goes in opposite direction the stop loss prevent you from a great downfall.dont wait till the market comes favour for you that leads you loss every thing you have.i have experienced that.thats why i am saying friends
    ye bahut hi achi strategy hai forex market me trading ke liye jab aap market ke against trade karne ki soch rahe ho
    pehli baat to traders ko market ek againts trading hi nahi karni chahaiye..lekin fir bhi agar unhe lage ki koi bahut strong news hai ya market kabhi bhi palat sakta hai, tab agar wo trade kare to stop loss ka zarur use kare

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main thing that we are supposed to do when the forex currency trading market goes in another direction, we should check whether the analysis that we made is right, if it is then we wait because a reversal will still come.

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    always place take profit and stop loss in your trade.if the market goes in opposite direction the stop loss prevent you from a great downfall.dont wait till the market comes favour for you that leads you loss every thing you have.i have experienced that.thats why i am saying friends

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main jab dekhta hun ki market opposite ja raha hai to wait karta hun ki mera kuch money recover ho jaye uske baad main close kar deta hun order ko fir us direction me laga deta hun to mujhe loss or profit money dono hi mil jata hai. ye situation to maine sief 2 hi time face ki hai baki time pe to maine apni pichli galti se sikh kar pehle trend ko dekhta hun ki wo kis taraf ja rahi hai fir demo then real account trading.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when market move against you its best to take the loss and trade with the trend ...its very bad to start going counter trend trying to impose your will on the market . the market has its own direction and fighting that direction will only make matters worse with your trading account . more so if we have a good MM ewe are good to go !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ericnyamu For This Useful Post:

khurramshahzad2 (2018-12-30)

Junior Member mazba is on a distinguished road mazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex everything is uncertain because of world financial movement.so its very easy to get
    that situation when market moves in opposite direction.That time normally i wait for sometime.
    but if i predict the market in new movement than close the position.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I always use stop loss in long term trading. So when market moves opposite before SL i watch it carefully if market has very clears clues about crossing my stop limit then i close my trade and open a new trade in the direction of market.
    Yeah this is good strategy to trade in market direction. We can trade in bearing market by short selling with stop loss, so that if prices start rising our positions gets closed with limited loses and other wise we can expect bigger profits on market going down.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

khurramshahzad2 (2018-12-30), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-26)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Initially i keep on increasing my positions - trying to average down and at last most of the time lost every thing, but experience make me learn that chasing trend is dangerious and we should admin in time that our trade was wrong and should close it at appropriate stop loss. And enter with fresh analysis into another trade.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

khurramshahzad2 (2018-12-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 280 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)