+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 280 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market is opposition we need to close our trade. for those who have your hard-earned money management, so you certainly do not have to worry about the cost to move an alternative way just because there is nothing special in the field of foreign currency other than a doubt. That's why cash management is basically what will be the person in the online game support field of foreign exchange as well as helping you make a profit. and if the situation happens we have to stick with our trading plan, so do not hesitate, if the market does not move according to what we planned, we just close our position even when we get profit only a few pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai agar hum jante hote hai ki market reversal hoga to humare liye acha hota hai ki wait kiya jaaye humko jaldi faisla nahi lena hota hai aur sabse jaruri cheez ki stop loss ka use kare bhai isse bada loss nahi ho sakta hai
    Yes definitely my dear brother i am agree with you that if we are sure about the market reversal then there is no need to make a hurry in your decision
    just wait for the market to slow down on the edge and then you have to decide carefully and make your final decision of sell or buy there in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-07-14), Mr Law (2018-07-23)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar market me movment he to aapko order lagana chahie lekin usko understand krna bhut jaruri he k aap kesa order place krege and buy krege ja sell krna chahege jehi ashe trader ki nishani hoti he bhai

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The larger the TF you use, the larger TP and SL you need to set. This is a good motivation but for some people to avoid from blowing their account to zero due to some wrong trade, they need to use SL if possible to get a second wind but determine the distance stop losing and take advantage that is adjusted to the time frame that we use. The use of stop loss and take profit is based on pips, and that is the signal you see on the graph that should determine it. and And my opinion is if you place a stop loss according to the Fibonacci level where you manage the money will enter in this case alone We can use it from the previous error and also placed slightly above the previous candle, the high peak only determines the distance to stop losing and take profit adjusted with the time frame we use with I always set stop loss and take profit at constant value of every open transaction.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab market hamary against chalna shuru ho jay tu humien trade ko close kar dena chahiye hamary liye yehi sab sy best option hai is tarah hum ziada loss sy bach jaien gy aur phir jab humien dubara achi entry mily tu hum trade laga ke apna previous loss bhi recover kar lein gy
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-07-01), MARandhawa (2018-06-28)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab men trading kar rha hota hun for men trading market people dekhta hun hi trading market meree trading key opposit movee karneey lagee hey for us waqt is trading market menin menana apanaa account hedging men action leta hun stop loss sey yeh hedge merey hisssab sey ziada pretend hey. and If the market starts moving in the opposite direction to the W pattern then it is good to close the trade as soon as possible but when the market moves in opposite direction with fluctuations then wait for the trade to reach the target.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market moves in the opposite direction once you have opened your position you must use Fibonacci to see if it is a direct trend correction or reversal or just a simple correction. After determining, you can then close the trade if it will be risky or let it run if you can accommodate such risks but be sure to set your stop loss for that trade over the expected reversal point. and the market moves against the existing order and makes losses and then closes the order of losses and enters from the other side and produces a very modest profit but in reality we never know again that the market can turn around anytime.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this situation I think someone should wait for some time and stay calm and with courage. No problem, if you analyze the market the right way. Also, keep in mind the basics, and keep an eye on whether there is something fundamental going on and what impact it will have on the market. and When the market is moving in the opposite direction, you either have to cut your losses, or you need to leave your trades to return. leaving your trade is the worst choice. Stop losses preventing you from having to worry about it.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really I say when the market moves opposite then I close my trade. Because I no longer think of ideas when moving opposite. But I already know there are more emotions bad habits so maybe lose my capital. So think of something more important to maintain the Forex rules. Thanks and It happens most of the time that we tend to lose money to the forex market because it stuck into one of the bad trades. Thus, traders should not rush into trading at once and get caught up in a very bad bad trade.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which I use to stop losses in long-term transactions. And after the complete opposite marketplace technique with the SL when I examine the idea meticulously in terms of marketplace features completely cleans the indicators relating to bridging my own ceasefire but closing my own deal and starting a new deal in the market direction. and The best solution is to place a stop loss at a strong point and not using stop loss should be careful in the face of soaring prices, for example, can in any way do hedging and work this way is difficult and should be learned first on a demo account before using it in the real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 280 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)