+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 209 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: High volatility - not every thing is done under chart patterns only.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-28   18:55
    Best answer #1

High volatility is the cause why forex market is very risky or profitable so there are many chances that the volatility well to bypass the chart also so always be aware of the volatile condition

2018-01-27   17:49
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, Gold has very high volatility. Beginners should must avoid trading in gold because it is very risky. Beginners should trade with major currency pairs to avoid getting big loss in Forex trading market. Major currency pairs are good to make profit.

2018-01-04   09:18
    Best answer #3

News for trading karne ke liye news ki achi information Hona zaroori hai aur gold Isa currency Pyar Hai. This way trade karne ke liye aapke paas market Ki Hai information Aur Hai experience Hona bahut zaroori hai. Agar Apke Pas experience nahi hai toh gold face reading karna aapke liye bahut loss wala ho sakta hai.

2017-12-25   08:17
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    g hai apne bohat hi ach baat kahi hn me apko batao ke gold 1 aes aapir hn jo support and resiatnce and higher high aur lower low bana kr trend ko follow krke kam krta hn jisse trader huge profit ya loss krtey hn
    . Jab news ka time hota hai to market mein bahut hi volatile movement hoti hai. Agar is Waqt aapke paas experience in the whole you study kar toh aap kabhi bhi market Mein usko trading mat karo. Agar aap Os waqat trading Karoge Toh aapka loss ho jayega

2018-02-19   22:44
    Best answer #5

I think perhaps you ought to develop and take in more about the outline design so you know how to make a mapping market precisely as per the example that was framed there.
    So in the event that regardless you don't believe the example framed on the diagram then you ought to need to take in more about it.
    Since fundamentally all things or legitimate signs that we can take from the market, there is an example of candles that shaped on the diagram.

2017-12-23   17:49
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

g hai apne bohat hi ach baat kahi hn me apko batao ke gold 1 aes aapir hn jo support and resiatnce and higher high aur lower low bana kr trend ko follow krke kam krta hn jisse trader huge profit ya loss krtey hn

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We concur foreign exchange as well as particularly precious metal is actually nigher unstable plus some period this will go outdoors patters therefore be cautious as well as only use reduce influence whilst buying end selling within pr4ciousmetal and also you should trade little plenty just and really should possess great stability additionally. That volatility in golden is amazingly increased together with a golden sellers need to have an important great idea of advertise. A very good elementary studies is significant designed for golden simply because gold's fees can be impacted as a result of a number of reasons. That's the reason which is why gold's monitor splits that pattrens so often. Golden buying would seem to be highly unsafe for me. Though most definitely i'll achieve swap on Golden on potential future when developing a whole lot of experince and even education simply because a lot of these the actual very important conditions designed for golden buying.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actual volatility linked to the precious metal is incredibly higher precious metal, however, the investor must been heavy on the market. Evaluation of strong base is really incredibly important, because of the cost of the precious metal gold sets usually work the most important. This could be the reason for which graphic gold breaks or cracks in the real models again. The purchase and sale of precious metals will become a terribly dangerous in my experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use good analysis before open a trade in forex then we get good results because on gold trading we earn huge and lost huge we also need huge capital for gold trading then we earn easy from gold and silver trading so every time use at least one indicator for trading ad then use analysis experts for trading ideas my partner and i consent forex trading and also specifically rare metal wiol be large risk yand several moment that should go exterio rpatters thus be mnidful and also jst use reduced power althoughi nvesting inside rare metal and o7u also need to tarde itny a lto simply and may have got excellent equilibrium furthermore.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree this suppose Golden trading is highly evaporator and traders demand gambler and hairsplitting reasoning and higher minuscule. Traders must job yellowness cautiously as it moves in both the directions and is vaporizer and ever chart patterns wont elasticity fitting signals and symmetrical combination of signals tradition get the transaction into vantage or in predicted way. The volatility of gold is amazingly high but a gold trader should got a deep understanding of market. A robust fundamental analysis is amazingly necessary for gold as golds prices are effected by most factors. That would be the explanation for that golds chart breaks the patterns over and over. Gold trading looks terribly risky out to me. However i will be able to do trade in gold in future after owning a large amount of expertise and knowledge as these the same necessary requirements for gold trading.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High volatile market me trade karna bahut risky hota hai magar bahut saare traders high voilatile me trade karna pasand karte hai aur usme good profit earn kar lete hai. Mere khyaal se high volatile me trade karne ke liye humen low leverage, take profit aur stop loss ka use karna chahiye taki humen jyada loss na ho. The volatility of gold is incredibly high while a gold trader should utilize a deep familiarity with market. A powerful fundamental analysis is incredibly vital for gold as gold's prices are effected by most factors. That would be the fact for that gold's chart breaks the patterns persistently. Gold trading appears terribly risky out to me. However i will be able to do trade in gold in future after getting a number of expertise and knowledge as these the very same vital requirements for gold trading.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex, we will learn discipline to do many things. We must be discipline to use good money management, discipline to trade in schedule time, discipline to use certain hours everyday to learn about forex, and many things. We can use it in other business, we must be discipline to learn something new, to spend time to build certain business, and consistent to do it. Gold trading is remarkably volatile and traders need better and exact investigation and higher capital. Traders must trade gold cautiously as it moves in both the bearings and is volatile.traders must dependably trade in modest lots.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    See how the price of gold table (1631,80 1943) pattern and returned to the table, hit so stop loss and stop multiple accounts. Thanks to this, stopped at 70% of your traffic.But trade is very volatile and traders are calling for better and more precise analysis and greater equity. Operators must carefully in gold moves of the trade in both directions and is unstable.Operators must always negotiate small batches.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, the volatility of gold is very high and a gold trader should have a deep knowledge of market. A strong fundamental analysis is very important for gold as gold's prices are effected by many factors. That is the reason for which gold's chart breaks the pattrens many times. Rare metal exchanging can be highly risky because its movements with the guidelines and is particularly risky. Investors must always buy and sell with smaller loads. as well as professionals call for better as well as specific investigation as well as greater capital. Investors should buy and sell gold cautiously mainly

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually that is why most of the experts advice ,i agree forex and especially gold is high volatile and some time it goes outside patters so be careful and use only lower leverage while trading in gold and you must tarde small lots only and should have good balance also to double confirm in volatile situations. I see this, but perhaps the chart itinerary you were using was unethical. If you opine that all patterns should be obeyed then you are very injustice. The happening is some represent patterns is that the chart patterns exclusive render a chance. They die a lot of the example. The mark is you demand to demarcation danger if it goes unjustness. You essential to judge the lie where your chart activity is invalid and set that as a quit deprivation.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a new person wants to start trade he should invest low capital so that he can utilize it slowly with that understanding and even can make some profits which can help to make that capital big, but i will say why borrow if various brokers offer money for sign up or even forum's like our's where you can get lots of knowledge ,get things and querries cleared along with a bonus for learning we can trade also like that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 209 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)