+ Reply to Thread
Page 1425 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 425 925 1325 1375 1415 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1435 1475 1525 ... LastLast
Results 14,241 to 14,250 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Senior Member the antz is an unknown quantity at this point the antz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know the exact time that we need to play with demo account. Maybe until we can make a lot of consistent profit in our demo account. So if we can make it, it means we are ready to play with micro account or standard account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahtijani is an unknown quantity at this point shahtijani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Around 5 months is enough if you are profitable regularly then you should go for real otherwise it will be just waste of money and nothing else. So just practice hard and you will see good demo results and that will act as base in your real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned moin78967 is an unknown quantity at this point moin78967's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is always a fear in mind when you are going to use money in some trade so when you are really new you try on demo accounts its really good for you because in this way you would have no fear of loosing your amount so spend more time on it , take a strategy and work over it then do live business.
    im sure you will be successful. hope for the best.

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by santa123 View Post
    I think, this is we have to spent more time in demo accounts compare to the live account. See their is no limit of spending time in the demo accounts. Because if we are spending more time in demo accounts then we are gaining more knowledge from that. The time is like a investment in the demo accounts for gaining knowledge.
    yes it is good to practice more and more time in forex trading business. but i think you have to must practice at least 6 months in forex trading business to get the experience in forex trading business. but with the practice in demo account you must learn about the forex trading business. then it is too good for trader.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Member kanzah is an unknown quantity at this point kanzah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rohit View Post
    Post how much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading
    well i think that one month or two that is enought to know evry thing about forex trading that if you are a good student and you learn quiqly .

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is demo account is important for a beginner trader but i think demo account is very different from actual account so one should not spend a long period of time in demo trading adn must start actual trading as soon as you can/.

Banned nusratbegumbd is an unknown quantity at this point nusratbegumbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope that, we need more time to spend in demo account to proper and success in Forex trading market. it depends on your skill, until get your skill or experience nerve go to the real trade market for start your trade.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by santa123 View Post
    I think, this is we have to spent more time in demo accounts compare to the live account. See their is no limit of spending time in the demo accounts. Because if we are spending more time in demo accounts then we are gaining more knowledge from that. The time is like a investment in the demo accounts for gaining knowledge.
    but we can not spend too much time on the demo account too i think that we just need to spend some small time on the demo account is enough do not need to spend too much time on the demo that can make us being have some bad emotion when we are make the trading on the forex

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think one month is better in this purpose to stay with demo and then start live trading.I also know that traders will learn better trade if he stay with demo for more times.But live account experience is also needed after demo practice.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i am do not spend too many time on the demo account i think that on the demo account is not really useful for me on using it ,so i think i do not need to use the demo account now, if i want to make the practice i am also enter to the real directly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1425 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 425 925 1325 1375 1415 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1435 1475 1525 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)