+ Reply to Thread
Page 1393 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 393 893 1293 1343 1383 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1403 1443 1493 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,930 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Senior Member matlabi is an unknown quantity at this point matlabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es forex create employment for unemployment people so this is great side for a trader. it is really solve some unemployment problems people face it great. i hope it is great side of a trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is open five days in a week so i can my trade my suitable time. a trader can trade any time. it is a great opportunity of a trader so it is best at all the trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No forex trade is not problem my health. it gibe me fres mind at all time. so after all i can say forex trade does not hampered my health. it is best at all the matter. it is great point to me.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a full time trader in forex market so my target is big. sus as i want income 200@ per day. it is my dimand with my big invest. at last i can say i build up my carer in forex market so it is great of me.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i chose forex at all time. i love forex great with all my heart and i shall always love forex so. forex is best at all the trader. i hope all trader love forex with her hart and great all.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think learn about forex market. it is batter when a trader can understand about forex market. a trader should learn forex for her trading. so this is great point of atrader. best of lack all the trader.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have great cofident in forex market so i fill very much. when a trader start her trade then he will need great confident at this matter. then he can successful. i hope it is great at all the tgarder.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the brisk when i see the market is best. otherwise sometime i get risk. suas as no risk no gain so it is great vartue at all the great trader. do you get the risk. so what......... i am in risk in business.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management is great at all the trader. i have to face lose in the trade. often u have seen traders getting them inti this situation or lossing out all account. it bis great at all nthe trader.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is great important at all the trader. forex market gives a trader so much income. a trader have well depolape trading system or plan. the trader should think first then he much take the plan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1393 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 393 893 1293 1343 1383 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1403 1443 1493 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)